What happens to tenancy and deposit if government seizes landlords assets?

My landlord (rent condo) is one of those on the job during Rolls Royce scandal. What happens to your lease and deposit if government decides to seize assets or freeze his bank account?

Usually this process takes number of years but not knowing which color he represents, you never know with current government.

My advise for what it's worth is if his assets get frozen you are an asset and I would think the government agency would give you ample time to move but as for deposit forget it. If I was you I would jump before being pushed. Your landlord will I suspect be trying as we speak to offload his assets if he has any sense. You will lose your deposit either way but at least you would be able to find a more secure tenancy. 

1 hour ago, Deepinthailand said:

My advise for what it's worth is if his assets get frozen you are an asset and I would think the government agency would give you ample time to move but as for deposit forget it. If I was you I would jump before being pushed. Your landlord will I suspect be trying as we speak to offload his assets if he has any sense. You will lose your deposit either way but at least you would be able to find a more secure tenancy. 

If he is still collecting rent perhaps indicate you will use the deposit up and then pay week by week - in advance perhaps. Worth a try, but have a fall back position as suggested 

Edited by Capt Rob
typo