So this is why Miss Thailand Universe needs 17 luggage

So this is why Miss Thailand Universe needs 17 luggage
By Coconuts Bangkok

namtan1.jpg

As beautiful ladies from all over the world gather in the Philippines to compete to be the fairest of them all; many have predicted that Miss Thailand, Chalita “Namtan” Suansane, will land in the top five.

Of course we’re biased, but who can deny that her striking facial features, stunning body, and smooth tan skin demand the title?

She took the international tabloids by storm when she was photographed leaving Suvarnabhumi Airport with 17 pieces of luggage, weighing over 300 kilograms in total.

Full story and more photos: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2017/01/20/so-why-miss-thailand-universe-needs-17-luggage 

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-01-20

9 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

transam.

A guy with an Angels voice? This would suggest that you are sans testicles! upset the wife lately ?

Nooooooo, in fact Mrs.Trans and I do duets, it's TRUE.....I am lucky cos she loves music, whether Thai or farang......Every day music blasting out at Trans place....Am a happy "Isaan Refugee" bunny...... b0211.gif

7 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Transam

,My god! Duets? You're sure that the two of you arent escapees from the Brady bunch?or more sickening,the Waltons.?

Mind you,my mum loved Roy Rogers and Jean Autry (bet you dont remember them)

Oh yes I do.....Perhaps am older than you think but can sing Floyd.... b0220.gif

WEBPAGE_20170121_181556.jpg.0e82e14302551b899c44366f3d40a543.jpg

Average at best, no wonder Miss Philippines & Miss Colombia are widely tipped to win it.

The whole story smacks of a Kardashian style publicity punt... if she comes in the top 5 (no chance of winning it, I think Miss Philippines should but given she's on home turf expect Miss Columbia to).... its pure hype.

2 hours ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Transam

,My god! Duets? You're sure that the two of you arent escapees from the Brady bunch?or more sickening,the Waltons.?

Mind you,my mum loved Roy Rogers and Jean Autry (bet you dont remember them)

Oh, the memories of my youth. Every Saturday morning Roy Rodgers and Dale Evans with their horses Trigger and Buttercup.  Then there was Sky King and his niece Penny (who I was in love with).   And how can one forget (hooked on phonics works for you) "Gene" Autry and Champ the Wonder Horse?  Happy Trails

Lol... "Champion the Wonder Horse", (IIRC) before that we had Casey Jones & after the Banana splits (Arabian Nights)...

Erm, how did we get from hot totty with too much luggage to... one banana, two banana, three banana, four!!!

1 hour ago, JB300 said:

Average at best, no wonder Miss Philippines & Miss Colombia are widely tipped to win it.

The whole story smacks of a Kardashian style publicity punt... if she comes in the top 5 (no chance of winning it, I think Miss Philippines should but given she's on home turf expect Miss Columbia to).... its pure hype.

Mate I honestly don't care who wins the race But this girl is beautiful and if you don't see her as well above average then you must be short sighted