Trump, now president, vows to put 'America First' in nationalist speech

rooster59

3 hours ago, lostlink said:

CNN has a gigapixel of inauguration day taken at approx. 12:20 p.m. if anybody is interested.

The link (if it's allowed)...........

http://edition.cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

Great and very amazing, and funny! Thanks, Lostlink , for sharing !   

( the audience, including Melania,  looks rather bored.....this is terrible) 

Edited by Opl

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, jayboy said:

It was disgusting in its lies, vulgarity, ignorance, mean spiritedness and stupidity.

But there's always a market for this vile junk - apparently focused on poorly educated bitter white males (though I genuinely sympathize with their difficulties)

Anyway in the interests of balance here's an alternative view which will suit you  better.

http://www.infowars.com/historic-alex-jones-responds-to-trump-inauguration-speech/

Unfortunately the speaker is patently as crazy as a box of frogs but he's your guy.

infowars is pure click bait.  Not worth my time to even read it.

:jap:

On 1/21/2017 at 1:44 PM, dcutman said:

Well the globalist policy we have had for the last 25 years does not seem to have worked out all well for us.

True.

The number of non US people  bleating about Trump putting America first is astounding. It's the presidents job to put America first, and there is nothing in the constitution ( that I know of ) that says America has to help other countries.

Good example, some woman in Holland ( I think ) was moaning that Trump has stopped US contributions to organisations that provide abortions overseas- news flash- the US government doesn't support organisations in the US that support abortion, so why SHOULD they support non US organisations that do so?

Far as I'm concerned, it's just part of the campaign to attack Trump on every possible front.

Americans should be happy that they have a president that cares more about them than the rest of the world, but they seem very busy calling for the US to fail and fall into chaos. Cutting and noses and spite and face come to mind.

The United States are a bloodless country, in great economic difficulties. With a record rate of unemployment, Wall Street on the brink of bankruptcy and financial elites at bay.
Mr. Trump is protecting America and that is normal.

" Buy American , hire American"

Many of those supporters were sporting Trump's trademark red "Make America Great Again" baseball caps that were made in China, Vietnam and Bangladesh.

Some were horrified when they discovered their Trump hats were foreign made.

The crowd on the National Mall reacts during the inauguration of U.S. President Donald Trump in Washington, U.S., January 20, 2017. REUTERS/James Lawler Duggan  http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-inauguration-hats-idUSKBN1542YL

Edited by Opl