Find A Picture Game

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh .. do i have to make a question?

..errrr

"no camel toes allow" :D

??? :o.......Bambina, you need to request what picture you would like to see next. :D

heheh .. thats my question...

could you guys find a picture which it means ""no camel toes allow" /"camel toes are not allowed"

Edited by BambinA

heheh .. thats my question...

could you guys find a picture which it means ""no camel toes allow"

Something you literally translated from Thai :o ?

Camel - oont

Toe - :D

not allow - :D

lol

camel toe can be a slang or not ..

i meant ... a foto that " (a) camel toe(s) is/are not allowed to pass in this place "

goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... i get a choke .. you won !

lol that pic is much more than i've expected

:o:D

ps i was thinking about this one

You naughty double-meaning :D lying girl. For a moment I thought this thread was in Bedlam. Just PMed one of the mods and asked to take appropriate actions if against rules. Will wait for reply before posting new request.

I shouldn't bambi... remember back in the days (when bedlam was small)... We eventually had to remove all those thread cos there was too many kids coming in bedlam...

guardian:

A term for the female genitalia, implying that it looks like a hatchet wound.

See: alcove, bat cave, bear trap, bearded clam, bearded taco, beaver, bermuda triangle, box, bucket seat, cake, chuff box, cockpit, cooch, coochie, coochie-pop, coose, cooter, cooze, crack, crawl space, cum depository, cum dumpster, cuntcake, ######, cunny, donut, dripping delta, felted mound, fillet-o-fish, finger hut, fish, fish taco, front bum, fly catcher, ######hole, garage, gates of Heaven, golden doorway, Grand Canyon, growler, hair pie, hatchet wound, heaven's door, hole, honey cave, honey pot, hot box, jaws of hel_l, lobster pot, loins, loose meat sandwich, lotus, love box, love canal, lower lips, meat wallet, muff, nooch, nook, nookie, parking spot, peach, pearly panty gates, pocket, poon, poontang, purse, pussy, quiff, quim, rat trap, scratch, sheath, slash, slit, snapper, snatch, space, split, stench trench, tampon socket, temple, thingy, tool shed, tuna, tunnel, <deleted>, undercut, vagina, vertical smile, wishing well, whisker box, womb, x, yoni

So, maybe that explains why you shouldn't post the pictures bambi refers to. Having said that, she did say a pic of NO cameltoes...

Edited by kayo

Can't believe you made me look for that... I had to trawl through the ladies forum with all their ladies talk about ladies things... (tw the search forum is way better now...)

donzdisguisezj5.jpg

The caption says, "Bad form to post pics of other member hence the kwappy disguise by the kwappy wabbit -- speaking of which.. bad wabbit impersonation there Donz..."

Next I want a picture of eric clapton when he played together on stage at the same time with jeff BECK and Jimmy Page.

Can't believe you made me look for that... I had to trawl through the ladies forum with all their ladies talk about ladies things... (tw the search forum is way better now...)

donzdisguisezj5.jpg

The caption says, "Bad form to post pics of other member hence the kwappy disguise by the kwappy wabbit -- speaking of which.. bad wabbit impersonation there Donz..."

Next I want a picture of eric clapton when he played together on stage at the same time with jeff BECK and Jimmy Page.

Aarrggh.....cant post a pic.......frustrating, any suggestions would be great...PM me please.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/t...ing_Clapton.jpg

Here's the link to Clapton etc.

Now lets see a picture of........any celebrity getting a hair cut.

Edited by pumpuiman