When the world gets you down, what do you do to cheer yourself up?

tukkytuktuk

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, transam said:

What, my stalker.......:cheesy:

you sad deluded little man, i give you little thought at all.

appropriate you should pop up here after my comment regarding true misery.

i promise to ignore you fully in future. though given you seem to engage in most of your social interactions here, it will be impossible to avoid you all together.

1 minute ago, HooHaa said:

i promise to ignore you fully in future. though given you seem to engage in most of your social interactions here, it will be impossible to avoid you all together.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

Don't let the Door......

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

On 1/25/2017 at 11:00 AM, Deepinthailand said:

On 1/25/2017 at 10:55 AM, possum1931 said:

I have read a few of your posts in the past, and I told you before I did not believe you, I still don't, as most

of your posts are too sensible for you to be a pisshead.

Arh Poss,you don't know Ozzys,the land of sensible pissheads Just ask us,we will put you straight.

On 1/25/2017 at 1:35 PM, tukkytuktuk said:

So if your miserable you should be ashamed of yourself as many other people would jump through hoops to be in your shoes. That's depressed me more. No all the advice given hasn't helped one jot. I'm fed up. Nothing is wrong, no bad news? Hmm the world is coming to an end. The Brexit, Trump, etc.. Nothing on the horizon. No hope, we're waiting for the day they say out. Out you go. No more cheap Charlie. It will happen and soon.

Now you are only trying to scare people,i will counter you and say,it wont happen in my life time.

On 1/27/2017 at 2:11 PM, Chip Allen said:

Haven't been depressed since I moved to Thailand. I think it would take prison time to accomplish that.

I would use jail time to pick up on my colloquial Thai and swearing.Books and teacher can't wont teach me everything.

On 1/27/2017 at 4:26 PM, tukkytuktuk said:

I've been to a hypnotist. He put me under and brought me back around again. I Left feeling the same way. Nothing has improved. Had a beer but after a while I felt even more sad. My taste buds have changed too. Switched my cigarettes to menthol. I hallucinated the other day too. After eating pork and rice I saw a shimmer of light on the outer rim of my peripheral vision. I ran to the toilet to check my eyes. It then mysteriously disappeared. I've gone off sex too. What's going on?

Yer getting old mate.