When the world gets you down, what do you do to cheer yourself up?

tukkytuktuk

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, possum1931 said:

I have read a few of your posts in the past, and I told you before I did not believe you, I still don't, as most

of your posts are too sensible for you to be a pisshead.

Possum, you gotta believe me.

I drink everyday, i'm just drunk.

I just remind myself that I am in Thailand, where many men would LIKE to be.

So if your miserable you should be ashamed of yourself as many other people would jump through hoops to be in your shoes. That's depressed me more. No all the advice given hasn't helped one jot. I'm fed up. Nothing is wrong, no bad news? Hmm the world is coming to an end. The Brexit, Trump, etc.. Nothing on the horizon. No hope, we're waiting for the day they say out. Out you go. No more cheap Charlie. It will happen and soon.

1 minute ago, tukkytuktuk said:

So if your miserable you should be ashamed of yourself as many other people would jump through hoops to be in your shoes. That's depressed me more. No all the advice given hasn't helped one jot. I'm fed up. Nothing is wrong, no bad news? Hmm the world is coming to an end. The Brexit, Trump, etc.. Nothing on the horizon. No hope, we're waiting for the day they say out. Out you go. No more cheap Charlie. It will happen and soon.

There is always Cambodia. If the Thais are stupid enough to kill their cash cows, then Cambo will welcome us with open arms. It's a  bit more rustic, but very flexible.

on a serious note some people including myself suffer from depression,i have no real reason to be depressed and indeed am not all the time at all but when the black dog pays me a visit it can be a hard few days as i become very withdrawn,this is also hard to explain to my girlfriend as Thai's seem not to get depressed,not that i have seen.  I generally watch movies or tv shows,try not to drink to much and chill on my own,until it passes.

f96df812c2762cb21fd567f412a5a931.jpg