Missing International Post

Robbogeordie

Been ordering stuff from USA for a number of years without issue. Now, my last 3 orders have not arrived. First parcel arrived via DHL to Thai Post at Laksi 22/11/2016 value $11 .  2nd Parcel via DHL to Laksi arrived 29/12/16 Value $40 . 3rd parcel via USPS - basic track only shows leaving US 22/12/16 Value $100. 

DHL only track to Thailand and then Thai Post cannot track the package. USPS tracking only shows when leaving US and Thai Post cannot track in Thailand. I've had no notifications from customs and even tried ringing them, but they're not answering. Also,has anyone had issues with Mae Rim PO - they haven't been helpful when I called

Has anyone else had iherb, or international parcels not arriving?

Yes, it's a pain that there's no tracking for them in Thailand, but have had no problems with iherb parcels sent the same way until now.

It's also not just DHL, but USPS as well and the parcels arrived in Thailand, so that suggests the issue is here as the parcels are passed to Customs and then Thailand Post, but the trail ends when the parcels arrived here.

Not just me then.

DHL and then Thai Post take over. Parcels are tracked with DHL up to the parcels arriving in Laksi. After that there is no tracking at all, so the parcels can't be traced and each office I ring whether it be customs, Thai Post, iherb, DHL, or the local post office tell me to contact the other people. In fairness to iherb they have been great over the years - I don't think there is any problem their end - it's when the parcel gets here that they disappear into the Bermuda Triangle.

Not just me then ( 2 orders from iHerb to Jomtien never made it ( it's been almost 6 months )
I herb refunded first one but said they could not refund second lost order until it returned to them . [emoji87] returned to them [emoji780]my lost order returned to them [emoji13] ya, sure . So does this mean I eat the cost ? I ordered again with a few tweaks to address to make it more simple so we will see but may go back to using Shipit2 service that is very expensive . I still love iHerb but think the problem is with this new way iHerb uses DHL but don't know ?

Developments!  Both of my recent orders arrived today ... go figure.

One order was from iherb and the other from a different US company. Both were sent from US mid Dec by different methods, one DHL and the other USPS, so it doesn't seem like it was a problem with DHL. Maybe they just sat in customs for a few weeks. I'll continue using iherb as they have always been so good. Delays are not from their side and shipping charges are only a couple of dollars.

Received my Fitbit Surge with no problems and no import duty only five days after my brother posted from U.K. Strangely enough, the only thing I have not received is replacement oral b toothbrush heads from China, but as another poster mentioned those were refunded.