Jackie Chan donates 2.4 million baht for flood victims

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, zorro1 said:

You know for sure he only donated in thailand
Engage brain... Then post.

On the world stage you are nothing more than a flea on a dogs dick and you will never be "celebrated" emoji108.png

Nor am I asking to be.. the point is, it's a vain and shallow man who gives altruistically, and demands everybody know about it. Jackie Chan is a prize KNOB. This sort of showboating on other people's suffering is simply crass. But if you are so in love with him, then more fool you. 

1 minute ago, JaySonic said:

Nor am I asking to be.. the point is, it's a vain and shallow man who gives altruistically, and demands everybody know about it. Jackie Chan is a prize KNOB. This sort of showboating on other people's suffering is simply crass. But if you are so in love with him, then more fool you. 

He is welcome to showboat 2.5 million baht my way anytime

*le sigh* 

This is like trying to reason with a Trump supporter. 

I'm signing out of this ridiculous thread. Keep blowing smoke up JC's chocolate starfish over his 0.02% contribution. Maybe you could all play soggy biscuit in his hounour at the next TV meet as well. 

Over and OUT

*le sigh* 

I'm signing out of this ridiculous thread. Keep blowing smoke up JC's chocolate starfish over his 0.02% contribution. Maybe you could all play soggy biscuit in his hounour at the next TV meet as well. 

Over and OUT

Missing you already.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

On 1/24/2017 at 2:11 AM, Nicolas32 said:

Lost all respect to Jackie Chan this is just a marketing campaign on his new movie going off the bags with  Kung <deleted> Yoga on the front of it ..  

Does it matter? At least he gave something and that is probably more than the rich millionaires, multi-millionaires and billionaires of Thailand have done for their fellow citizens. 

4 hours ago, hdkane said:

Puts the Thai wealthy to shame...

Giving money to charity just does not seem to be on the rich Thai's dance card here. They look down on the poor and expect them to keep their place. Geeze there I go describing most of the world again. 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎24‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 2:59 PM, JaySonic said:

*le sigh* 

Over and OUT

running away like stubborn guy who wont admit he posted drunk.

Jackie Chan is not thai yet he gives to the flood victims in Thailand. Even if he doesn't lift a finger and keeps quiet , his reputation wont take a hit.

His movies are not gonna get better , he's been on the same formula for many years. But he is well known in HK and China for his kindness and charitable contribution.

He comes fro a very poor background so he knows what its to be poor. He was scrapping even for a full meal back in the days when HK was not what it is today. He earned what he has and you have to respect the man for that.

We all know you gave 100% of your wealth to charity but 1000b is not worth much these days!

Edited by mmaaarrrkkk