90 Day Report On New Type O Visa

My ext. of stay is all complete and passport is stamped.  Thanks @ubonjoe and the others that helped walk me through the steps to get a new Type O visa when my funds were not seasoned due to my error.

While getting my extension of stay dropped off for processing at CW, we were told by the officer handling us that I would need to come back a 3rd time to do the 90 Day report.  According to her, the first time one does their 90 Day on a NEW visa, you have to come in person.  It's a waste of most of a day for me so, "bummer" I thought.

When we came back to CW and I got my new stamps a month later, we walked over to the 90 day dept. and my wife asked one of the ladies at a desk there about this.  She said I can mail it in. 

So has anyone heard of NOT being able to mail in your first 90 Day report on a new Type O visa (thai wife)?

Thank you in advance!

I see no reason why you could not mail it in. You will be sending a copy of your passport and copies of the relevant pages and a TM47 form. Which is about equal to doing it in person. I would trust what the lady said that handles 90 day reports more than the officer handling your extension application.

• Like 1