Hair Straightening in CM

Chesterpot

12 hours ago, Hutch68 said:

Just get down to the salon or buy a pair of straighteners.

I get my hair straightened about every six months at the local hair shop in my village, it takes about 3 hours to do, and costs me 500Bt plus tip, my hair is very similar to the picture in your avatar, same length, same style, yes, I am what you might call an ageing rocker, though in my case, an ageing country music star.

4 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I get my hair straightened about every six months at the local hair shop in my village, it takes about 3 hours to do, and costs me 500Bt plus tip, my hair is very similar to the picture in your avatar, same length, same style, yes, I am what you might call an ageing rocker, though in my case, an ageing country music star.

That is the kind of place I am looking for. The 2 my girlfriend checked out were 1900 baht and 4000 baht... :shock1:

Hoping there is a place more in the 500 baht range in CM.

21 minutes ago, Chesterpot said:

That is the kind of place I am looking for. The 2 my girlfriend checked out were 1900 baht and 4000 baht... :shock1:

Hoping there is a place more in the 500 baht range in CM.

I am nowhere near Chaing Mai, but if you go to a hairshop in some village, you should get it a lot cheaper, just ask for a permanent straightener. Good luck.

On 1/25/2017 at 3:26 PM, possum1931 said:

I am nowhere near Chaing Mai, but if you go to a hairshop in some village, you should get it a lot cheaper, just ask for a permanent straightener. Good luck.

Will have to scout around if needed but hoping someone here might have local knowledge and save the time/hassle. :)

Will be a couple more weeks before we get it done so fingers crossed.

Archived