SWEDEN AT BREAKING POINT: Police make urgent plea for help as violent crime spirals

Jonathan Fairfield

I always wondered how any western nation could successfully implement the guest immigration system found in nations like (HK, Japan, Singapore, Dubai..etc..) simple as that anybody who is useful to the nation is welcome that includes (wealthy individuals or businessmen, skilled workers, guest workers ) is welcome regardless of race or religion. Criminals elements, refugees and welfare assisted populace are not welcome, why it s hard for any lefty to understands this concept ?  high criteria migration system based on quality and not quantity ?

Edited by heroKK

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, heroKK said:

I always wondered how any western nation could successfully implement the guest immigration system found in nations like (HK, Japan, Singapore, Dubai..etc..) simple as that anybody who is useful to the nation is welcome that includes (wealthy individuals or businessmen, skilled workers, guest workers ) is welcome regardless of race or religion. Criminals elements, refugees and welfare assisted populace are not welcome, why it s hard for any lefty to understands this concept ?  high criteria migration system based on quality and not quantity ?

Very simple. Follow the money. It's the best business in Finland and Sweden to keep refugees. Some charge up to €195,- per nose per day from the government. Few of the politicians in Finland (surprisingly leftist) are part of that group keeping refugee centres. One lady cashed in €2 million within a year. You can think how happy the tax payers are because of this. Health care, elderly care and everything else suffers because of this but if you mention anything you are labeled racist, neo-nazi or Breivik. Now they hired 200 police officers in Finland (200!!!) to weed out "hate speech" from the internet (which is not even specified). Anything critical of mass immigration is considered racists. Go figure. 

Edited by FinChin67

1 hour ago, FinChin67 said:

John Ausonius.. yes, a very recent one....

Almost as recent as when the somali misunderstood poor refugee who went to Ikea to cut some heads off...

Nice leftist rant anyways.

Just an example, and hardly ancient history, and I fail to see what any rational person could see in the current 11 unsolved murders and 80 unsolved attempted murders of migrants as being a leftist rant, no doubt purely because it all contradicts the right wing rants you are used to reading.

As for the Ikea attack, he was not a refugee, that was actually his gripe, that he was not given refugee status and was due to be deported back to Italy where he had previously been working and had a residency permit, there are crazy and bad people everywhere, there were over 8000 stabbings that remain unsolved in London alone last year, you find one regarding a migrant in Sweden and suddenly it is a big deal, crazy stuff.  As I said, there are a lot of crimes in the areas high in migrants in Sweden, but many of those crimes are directed against them, as is stated by the police in the article I posted, you can make your "leftist rant" accusation to the Swedish police if you like, but I am just repeating their statements.  And by the way, the Ikea attacker did not cut heads, he stabbed the woman in the stomach, it was just reported that he cut heads in some fake news channels, along with the suggestion that he may have been a Muslim in disguise, those "news providers" truly are a desperate bunch.

43 minutes ago, heroKK said:

"refugees...are not welcome...why it s hard for any lefty to understands this concept ?"

Could it be because "lefty's" are not ignorant of The 1951 Refugee Convention and our legal obligation to accept refugees?  Could it also be because we have morals that oblige us to not choose "quality" over humans lives?  Believe it or not, but some of us are not driven purely by greed, some of use actually want to help people in need and are not taken by the scaremongering of the tabloids.

15 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

Very simple. Follow the money. It's the best business in Finland and Sweden to keep refugees. Some charge up to €195,- per nose per day from the government. Few of the politicians in Finland (surprisingly leftist) are part of that group keeping refugee centres. One lady cashed in €2 million within a year. You can think how happy the tax payers are because of this. Health care, elderly care and everything else suffers because of this but if you mention anything you are labeled racist, neo-nazi or Breivik. Now they hired 200 police officers in Finland (200!!!) to weed out "hate speech" from the internet (which is not even specified). Anything critical of mass immigration is considered racists. Go figure. 

My brother's gf was denied entry at a Canadian airport, she was holding a valid tourist visa, return tickets. Under the pretext that she does not have enough funds, my bro went to the airport to explain that she came to visit him, presented all financial support documents but she was denied entry, a week later dozens of refugees crossed the border illegally from the US and got full accommodation and assistance by the taxpayer's money. I used not believe in many conspiracy theories but now I DO !!

Edited by heroKK

56 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

I did not say anything about that somali being a muslim.

If you think it makes it better you get killed by stabbing in the stomach and defensive wounds by a CHRISTIAN then so be it. 

One fact remains - without this massive immigration they would be still alive. This is the point.

Your comment on the IKEA murders was classic far right misinformation, so stop deflecting.

I do note you and others have completely ignored the facts presented by Shawn regards the police appeal surrounding events in Malmo.

8 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

"refugees...are not welcome...why it s hard for any lefty to understands this concept ?"

Could it be because "lefty's" are not ignorant of The 1951 Refugee Convention and our legal obligation to accept refugees?  Could it also be because we have morals that oblige us to not choose "quality" over humans lives?  Believe it or not, but some of us are not driven purely by greed, some of use actually want to help people in need and are not taken by the scaremongering of the tabloids.

None of these people are refugees that throw their passports away and cross the border (and lie their age).  If they are searching for safety why they travel through many safe countries? Then they are yelling in demonstrations "give us OUR money"... Shows the motivation behind this. The people who REALLY need the safety can't pay the human traffickers. Anyways, leftist want people to drown and die in mediterranien promising a paradise that does not exist.

Talking about greed, the leftist are the ones cashing in huge amounts of money from the refugee centres.

Do you pay tax in Sweden? What is your motivation? What you have done? How many refugees live in your home?

3 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

None of these people are refugees that throw their passports away and cross the border (and lie their age).  If they are searching for safety why they travel through many safe countries? Then they are yelling in demonstrations "give us OUR money"... Shows the motivation behind this. The people who REALLY need the safety can't pay the human traffickers. Anyways, leftist want people to drown and die in mediterranien promising a paradise that does not exist.

Talking about greed, the leftist are the ones cashing in huge amounts of money from the refugee centres.

Do you pay tax in Sweden? What is your motivation? What you have done? How many refugees live in your home?

Of course they are refugees, have you seen the state of Syria?  It is not only poor peoples homes that have been bombed, that is plain ridiculous to assume that those with enough money to make it do not need sanctuary from ISIS.

And there is an agreement in Europe, there are allowances, we move refugees to other countries, they do not necessarily choose where they go.  And if they were to all stay in the first safe country those countries simply could not cope, we are all human, we can all do our bit.  Of course no one is expecting any European country to take as many as the likes of Lebanon or Turkey, who have both taken well over a million each, just to take some.

No one wants people to drown, however there are people who want to send people back, they are the only people wishing people to die, and they are not leftists.

And who are these people making money from refugee centers?  There are firms profiteering off refugees, as well as individuals, but what you are confusing is leftist politics and those profiting, I have no idea why you would think that those promoting the politics are the same ones profiting, but they are not.

No I do not pay tax in Sweden, I do pay into the EU though which aids refugees all over Europe.  And your own motivation?  Have you lost something due to refugees?  I live with a Thai family who are refugees, also my grandmothers family were refugees, as so many European people were, some of us have not forgotten.

48 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

Of course they are refugees, have you seen the state of Syria?  It is not only poor peoples homes that have been bombed, that is plain ridiculous to assume that those with enough money to make it do not need sanctuary from ISIS.

And there is an agreement in Europe, there are allowances, we move refugees to other countries, they do not necessarily choose where they go.  And if they were to all stay in the first safe country those countries simply could not cope, we are all human, we can all do our bit.  Of course no one is expecting any European country to take as many as the likes of Lebanon or Turkey, who have both taken well over a million each, just to take some.

No one wants people to drown, however there are people who want to send people back, they are the only people wishing people to die, and they are not leftists.

And who are these people making money from refugee centers?  There are firms profiteering off refugees, as well as individuals, but what you are confusing is leftist politics and those profiting, I have no idea why you would think that those promoting the politics are the same ones profiting, but they are not.

No I do not pay tax in Sweden, I do pay into the EU though which aids refugees all over Europe.  And your own motivation?  Have you lost something due to refugees?  I live with a Thai family who are refugees, also my grandmothers family were refugees, as so many European people were, some of us have not forgotten.

Only few are from Syria and none coming to Finland are vetted with UN or anyone else to be refugees. They pay the snakeheads and once arriving start demanding "our money" by shouting "give us our money". Nothing to do with being poor refugees. When they have tracked these they come via dubai (where they have holidays in hotels) and same in Germany. The "poorer" just take trains instead of planes. Then they helped crime to skyrocket. They brought brutal rapes and killings.

In Finland and Sweden the ones profiteering are LEFTIST. Leftists politicians. It seems you can't even read or understand Swedish?

It is these "refugees welcome" groups that make people drown.

Also, why many of them have returned on their own back to the "warzone" ? Some are even going there on EU taxpayers money to fight for isis.

Have I lost something? Latest victim: my friend, 3 years from retirement, quit her job as a teacher because SHE WAS BEATEN UP WITH STUDENTS TOO MANY TIMES (and not, not by "Matss or Lars or Börje". She is not the only one.

Anyways, you continue living in your bubble. Sweden is doomed but easy for you to say as you are not experiencing it. Go to live in these ghettos which you so seem to love.

Edited by FinChin67

1 hour ago, heroKK said:

My brother's gf was denied entry at a Canadian airport, she was holding a valid tourist visa, return tickets. Under the pretext that she does not have enough funds, my bro went to the airport to explain that she came to visit him, presented all financial support documents but she was denied entry, a week later dozens of refugees crossed the border illegally from the US and got full accommodation and assistance by the taxpayer's money. I used not believe in many conspiracy theories but now I DO !!

That is typical. Happened to my visitors and also I could not bring people to work. These people just walk over without passport and everything is provided. Now the "welcome refugees" groups are demanding that these refugees should pass locals in apartment waiting lists, jobs and health care lines. People without any skills but to demand money. It's not going to end well.

2 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

Only few are from Syria and none coming to Finland are vetted with UN or anyone else to be refugees. They pay the snakeheads and once arriving start demanding "our money" by shouting "give us our money". Nothing to do with being poor refugees. When they have tracked these they come via dubai (where they have holidays in hotels) and same in Germany. The "poorer" just take trains instead of planes. Then they helped crime to skyrocket. They brought brutal rapes and killings.

In Finland and Sweden the ones profiteering are LEFTIST. Leftists politicians. It seems you can't even read or understand Swedish?

It is these "refugees welcome" groups that make people drown.

Also, why many of them have returned on their own back to the "warzone" ? Some are even going there on EU taxpayers money to fight for isis.

Have I lost something? Latest victim: my friend, 3 years from retirement, quit her job as a teacher because SHE WAS BEATEN UP WITH STUDENTS TOO MANY TIMES (and not, not by "Matss or Lars or Börje". She is not the only one.

Anyways, you continue living in your bubble. Sweden is doomed but easy for you to say as you are not experiencing it. Go to live in these ghettos which you so seem to love.

Of course they are vetted, where do you get this nonsense?  You seem to base all your assumptions on some small circumstantial evidence, how many have been shouting about money?  How man are grateful of all the help they received?  The problem with you rightists is you so easily led by a small number of incidents truly because you are selfishly looking for excuses not to help people, nothing to do with the true situation which you turn your head away from, the bombing, the children dying, none of that matters because of some actually quite minor social problems, most of which is being caused by second generation immigrants who are unhappy with their outside chemical toilets shared between many many people while the majority of Swedes live in some of the best conditions in the world.  The problems of Sweden should be a lesson to all, treat people like second class citizens and their children will not be fully functioning citizens.

Your loss is a teacher who quit her job, theirs is their homes and families, but no doubt you expect me to feel for you but not them.

Sweden remains one of the best countries in the world, with one of the highest life satisfaction levels and one of the greatest levels of equality and affording some of the worlds best social care, it is not me that is in a bubble.  And I do not want to live in a ghetto, and neither does anyone, hence why there have been riots there, Swedes and migrants rioting together, you want to blame refugees for the poor housing conditions provided by the government?

3 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

Of course they are vetted, where do you get this nonsense?  You seem to base all your assumptions on some small circumstantial evidence, how many have been shouting about money?  How man are grateful of all the help they received?  The problem with you rightists is you so easily led by a small number of incidents truly because you are selfishly looking for excuses not to help people, nothing to do with the true situation which you turn your head away from, the bombing, the children dying, none of that matters because of some actually quite minor social problems, most of which is being caused by second generation immigrants who are unhappy with their outside chemical toilets shared between many many people while the majority of Swedes live in some of the best conditions in the world.  The problems of Sweden should be a lesson to all, treat people like second class citizens and their children will not be fully functioning citizens.

Your loss is a teacher who quit her job, theirs is their homes and families, but no doubt you expect me to feel for you but not them.

Sweden remains one of the best countries in the world, with one of the highest life satisfaction levels and one of the greatest levels of equality and affording some of the worlds best social care, it is not me that is in a bubble.  And I do not want to live in a ghetto, and neither does anyone, hence why there have been riots there, Swedes and migrants rioting together, you want to blame refugees for the poor housing conditions provided by the government?

Tell me where the 30000 "refugees" were vetted that crossed from Sweden to Finland? Where?

Explanation:

Addition: Showing gratitude by demanding money and making crime skyrocket is NOT a nice way to say thank you. So many people lost their lives because of these "refugees" that it makes me sick.

Edited by FinChin67

I can state very clearly:

I will not help any of the people pretending to be "refugees" brought by snakeheads / people smugglers over to Europe to ruin it. I will give them nothing. Zero, nada, nix. I have no compassion towards these people who are taking advantage of their new host nations and the real refugees will get nothing.

This kind of "immigration" will ruin EU and it is for everyone to see who can keep their eyes open.

All the terror attacks, riots and everything else will only escalate. Let's see who will clean up the mess.

8 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

I can state very clearly:

I will not help any of the people pretending to be "refugees" brought by snakeheads / people smugglers over to Europe to ruin it. I will give them nothing. Zero, nada, nix. I have no compassion towards these people who are taking advantage of their new host nations and the real refugees will get nothing.

This kind of "immigration" will ruin EU and it is for everyone to see who can keep their eyes open.

All the terror attacks, riots and everything else will only escalate. Let's see who will clean up the mess.

I have no problem with vetting out people who are posing as refugees and helping real refugees, however you are simply claiming that they are not real refugees, without vetting them, based on some silly stuff you have read in a tabloid, you are not trying to help real refugees, you are trying to avoid helping anyone by pretending that most of the refugees are not real, you bring shame on our species.

19 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

I have no problem with vetting out people who are posing as refugees and helping real refugees, however you are simply claiming that they are not real refugees, without vetting them, based on some silly stuff you have read in a tabloid, you are not trying to help real refugees, you are trying to avoid helping anyone by pretending that most of the refugees are not real, you bring shame on our species.

Tell me where the 30000 "refugees" were vetted that crossed from Sweden to Finland? Where?

How about the 1.6++million to Germany, where??

1 hour ago, Shawn0000 said:

Wouldn't it make sense for European countries to pay for enough refugee camps in those nearest safe countries such as Lebanon and Turkey to accomodate all refugees? The refugees would be safe, fed and watered and not sleeping under the stars. The accomodating countries would benefit economically from running the camps. And it would be relatively easy for the refugees to return to their homeland once things have returned to normal.

16 minutes ago, Khun Han said:

Wouldn't it make sense for European countries to pay for enough refugee camps in those nearest safe countries such as Lebanon and Turkey to accomodate all refugees? The refugees would be safe, fed and watered and not sleeping under the stars. The accomodating countries would benefit economically from running the camps. And it would be relatively easy for the refugees to return to their homeland once things have returned to normal.

it would make more sense if they suspend weapon delivery shipments to terrorists in Syria, and press Qatar, Saudi Arabia and other allies to suspend their project and leave Russia finishes off the job.

14 hours ago, simple1 said:

Demographics info for Sweden is available from the Civil Registry. I find it unsubstantiated that Swedish authorities do not record nationalities background info and so on as without such data the Swedish authorities would not be able to identify resources and funding required for migrants / refugees.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sweden#Population_statistics

Well, that should have been pretty obvious to anyone who's not  @Shawn0000. Perhaps the Swedish authorities ought to be made aware of this security breach - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sweden#Demographics

Not only that, anyone who imagines Swedish legal and law enforcement agencies do not have figures cross-referencing criminal record the above information lives in fairy tale. And I'll even go further than that - regardless of the strong views some here possess regarding how certain types of crime are registered and addressed by such agencies, there's no reason to believe that traditional metrics and data analysis aren't available.

1 minute ago, Morch said:

Well, that should have been pretty obvious to anyone who's not  @Shawn0000. Perhaps the Swedish authorities ought to be made aware of this security breach - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Sweden#Demographics

Not only that, anyone who imagines Swedish legal and law enforcement agencies do not have figures cross-referencing criminal record the above information lives in fairy tale. And I'll even go further than that - regardless of the strong views some here possess regarding how certain types of crime are registered and addressed by such agencies, there's no reason to believe that traditional metrics and data analysis aren't available.

So you didn't read my reply then, in which you would have found a quote from the very Swedish dept who compile the stats stating why they do not release some peoples stats as they could be used to harm them?  LOL

8 minutes ago, Morch said:

I said they do not release figures and I do not know if they have them within government but they might, if you recall.  You can read about their reason for not releasing this information here, bottom of paragraph 4.

http://docplayer.net/33278277-Population-registration-in-sweden.html

17 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

So you didn't read my reply then, in which you would have found a quote from the very Swedish dept who compile the stats stating why they do not release some peoples stats as they could be used to harm them?  LOL

8 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

I said they do not release figures and I do not know if they have them within government but they might, if you recall.  You can read about their reason for not releasing this information here, bottom of paragraph 4.

http://docplayer.net/33278277-Population-registration-in-sweden.html

Figures such as were discussed earlier in the topic (for example, country of origin) appear on the Wikipedia page, and are apparently sourced from official agencies. 

9 hours ago, Shawn0000 said:

I don't know why you can't grasp what I have already said, the issue is about having the data sat around, that exposes people to risk, it is their decision, and an old one, nothing about migration or refugees, but data security, your inability to understand their reasoning does nothing to negate the importance they felt when they made this decision.  I find it funny that when people have to divulge data they deem unimportant, such as in the new Thai visa applications, they start crying about state control, but when the state compiles less information people also cry the same, in truth the less they compile the freer the people.

I don't deny that there may be neutral or beneficial reasons for wishing the information known, I just don't know what they might be, and it seems that neither do you, as I have asked you and you have failed to provide anything other than very vague fields of study, I guess you have no idea what their reasoning for studying this would be though or you would have come up with something a little better than, history.

There's nothing to "grasp", you're simple reiterating the same nonsense, while deflecting or ignoring any reasoned reply. As pointed out, the information exists, and some of it is even readily available, despite your outlandish claims.

The issue with the Thai Immigration thing was exactly that - invasion of privacy for no clear reason. The information I was referring to is nothing of the sort, but relates to general metrics and not disclosure of personal details. Thanks for making my point.

Whether you like to acknowledge it or not, the information is compiled, analyzed and cross-referenced. There aren't government or immigration systems which do not rely on such things. Making informed policy decisions would not be possible otherwise.

I'm not under obligation to spell out every possible application of such data with regard to research, outreach or other non-negative use. Also, I was under the impression that the relevance should be obvious to anyone posting so passionately about immigration, guess I was wrong.

Deflect away.

25 minutes ago, Morch said:

There's nothing to "grasp", you're simple reiterating the same nonsense, while deflecting or ignoring any reasoned reply. As pointed out, the information exists, and some of it is even readily available, despite your outlandish claims.

The issue with the Thai Immigration thing was exactly that - invasion of privacy for no clear reason. The information I was referring to is nothing of the sort, but relates to general metrics and not disclosure of personal details. Thanks for making my point.

Whether you like to acknowledge it or not, the information is compiled, analyzed and cross-referenced. There aren't government or immigration systems which do not rely on such things. Making informed policy decisions would not be possible otherwise.

I'm not under obligation to spell out every possible application of such data with regard to research, outreach or other non-negative use. Also, I was under the impression that the relevance should be obvious to anyone posting so passionately about immigration, guess I was wrong.

Deflect away.

When someone commits a crime in Sweden we often see that their details are not released, this is what led to this whole argument, as some people see that as the police attempting to pretend that migrants are not committing crimes, when in reality certain information in Sweden is deemed to be personally sensitive and kept out of the public domain when that person is deemed to be at risk.  All I had to go on was a news report I saw about a year ago, I remembered roughly what they said and the comparisons they made to other countries in Europe with similar policies, I recall that France was one of them, I thought it applied to everyone, I guess what they meant was that it can apply to anyone, not specifically migrants.  Anyway, we can see why there is no information in some cases that some are assuming to be a whitewash, which is truly about protecting the vulnerable.

And I only asked for one possible application, not every one, you failed to do that and came up with, history, remember?

3 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

When someone commits a crime in Sweden we often see that their details are not released, this is what led to this whole argument, as some people see that as the police attempting to pretend that migrants are not committing crimes, when in reality certain information in Sweden is deemed to be personally sensitive and kept out of the public domain when that person is deemed to be at risk.  All I had to go on was a news report I saw about a year ago, I remembered roughly what they said and the comparisons they made to other countries in Europe with similar policies, I recall that France was one of them, I thought it applied to everyone, I guess what they meant was that it can apply to anyone, not specifically migrants.  Anyway, we can see why there is no information in some cases that some are assuming to be a whitewash, which is truly about protecting the vulnerable.

And I only asked for one possible application, not every one, you failed to do that and came up with, history, remember?

Not to mention when they give information out they make the immigrants look white. Just check pixelated photos from ANY Swedish newspaper (if you can read swedish which I highly doubt).

Edited by FinChin67

2 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

:coffee1:

2 minutes ago, Morch said:

:coffee1:

Which basically means you are only interested in an argument, right?  In my previous post I am admitting that I am wrong and explaining how I mislead myself, never mind, I will find some way to stimulate into biting in the future if that is all you are good for.

20 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

Which basically means you are only interested in an argument, right?  In my previous post I am admitting that I am wrong and explaining how I mislead myself, never mind, I will find some way to stimulate into biting in the future if that is all you are good for.

Still can't avoid constantly taking things to a personal level, then?

I love living with my Thai wife in Thailand. We live in a small village and being a ferang here is treated with curiosity and interest rather than disrespect. I have never felt so safe in all my life. And I do not mind providing all of my passport, financial and other documents to whichever Thai govt authority. I have nothing to hide. To come here, I did not burn my proof of identity documents, I did not demand to be housed, fed and educated by the country that I wish to live in. I have vowed to respect Thai law, respect the Royal Thai Kingdom, respect the country that grants me to be a person who may now live here, respect my village and above all respect my wife. Yes I am not a refugee, but if I was one I would move to the nearest safe haven where I would find similar cultural and religious observances. After that, if I picked and chose a country thousands of kilometres away, demanded housing, education and free food for life, then that would make me a total sponger, a thief, an imposter but it would let me be contemptuous of the fools that allowed me into paradise before my time was due.  

8 minutes ago, spiderorchid said:

I love living with my Thai wife in Thailand. We live in a small village and being a ferang here is treated with curiosity and interest rather than disrespect. I have never felt so safe in all my life. And I do not mind providing all of my passport, financial and other documents to whichever Thai govt authority. I have nothing to hide. To come here, I did not burn my proof of identity documents, I did not demand to be housed, fed and educated by the country that I wish to live in. I have vowed to respect Thai law, respect the Royal Thai Kingdom, respect the country that grants me to be a person who may now live here, respect my village and above all respect my wife. Yes I am not a refugee, but if I was one I would move to the nearest safe haven where I would find similar cultural and religious observances. After that, if I picked and chose a country thousands of kilometres away, demanded housing, education and free food for life, then that would make me a total sponger, a thief, an imposter but it would let me be contemptuous of the fools that allowed me into paradise before my time was due.  

A lot of people seem to think that refugees are not choosing the first country nearby that will take them, they are, the problem being that those countries have already taken millions and now are full, literally full, not full in the sense that the likes of the UK claim to be, but full in the sense that they literally haven't a single derelict building left that someone can shelter in.  Lebanon has taken over 1 million Syrians, increasing their population by 25%, the equivalent of the UK taking in 16 million people in the space of a couple of years!