SWEDEN AT BREAKING POINT: Police make urgent plea for help as violent crime spirals

Jonathan Fairfield

On 2/12/2017 at 6:05 AM, daveAustin said:

Has that Spammy character finally had posting rights removed? His/her views (and bleeding heart politicians in-kind) are the very embodiment of why Sweden, a once great nation, has been brought to its knees. Totally illogical and in denial.

If Sweden has been brought to its knees, then most of the rest of Europe and North America are lying face down in mud. Sweden has a dynamic economy, great healthcare, and excellent and affordable higher education. The middle class in Sweden is actually thriving, unlike in some primitive backwaters like the USA.

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, heroKK said:

excerpts from the Dailymail : " Springare, 61, who is based in the central city of Orebro, wrote: 'Countries representing the weekly crimes: Iraq, Iraq, Turkey, Syria, Afghanistan, Somalia, Somalia, Syria again, Somalia, unknown, unknown country, Sweden. Half of the suspects, we can't be sure because they don't have any valid papers. Which in itself usually means that they're lying about your nationality and identity."

This video BTW was filmed by a Syrian in one Stockholm suburbs.

I think we are probably all aware of the riots, the slogan, "we are one", in reference to the fact that the perpetrators of the riots are of all races, Swedes and immigrants, all with a common goal, to fight back against sub standard community housing.

1 minute ago, Shawn0000 said:

I think we are probably all aware of the riots, the slogan, "we are one", in reference to the fact that the perpetrators of the riots are of all races, Swedes and immigrants, all with a common goal, to fight back against sub standard community housing.

Free housing, given to "refugees" fleeing "war zones." Maybe Swedes should move out of their houses and let the migrants live in them. Free housing, free money, free healthcare and it's still not good enough. Mind boggling. 

7 minutes ago, bkkgriz said:

Saying anything negative about immigration is hate speech in Sweden. So progressive.

Utter nonsense, where did you hear that?  Hate speech in Sweden is defined as " publicly making statements that threaten or express disrespect for an ethnic group or similar group regarding their race, skin colour, national or ethnic origin, faith, or sexual orientation."  It is does not prohibit, "a pertinent and responsible debate", but anything that can be considered " Incitement (of hatred/violence) towards population groups " can be considered a hate crime, the same as most countries in Europe as they follow the European Convention on Human Rights.

Utter nonsense, where did you hear that?  Hate speech in Sweden is defined as " publicly making statements that threaten or express disrespect for an ethnic group or similar group regarding their race, skin colour, national or ethnic origin, faith, or sexual orientation."  It is does not prohibit, "a pertinent and responsible debate", but anything that can be considered " Incitement (of hatred/violence) towards population groups " can be considered a hate crime, the same as most countries in Europe as they follow the European Convention on Human Rights.

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/europe/item/18116-new-swedish-law-criminalizes-anti-immigration-internet-speech

Just now, bkkgriz said:

Free housing, given to "refugees" fleeing "war zones." Maybe Swedes should move out of their houses and let the migrants live in them. Free housing, free money, free healthcare and it's still not good enough. Mind boggling. 

As I said, "we are one" means Swedes and immigrants with a common goal, the Swedish residents are not speaking like you, so why are you saying these things?

As I said, "we are one" means Swedes and immigrants with a common goal, the Swedish residents are not speaking like you, so why are you saying these things?

Swedish residents are not allowed to speak, at least the people who are not in favor of unchecked immigration. I'll say whatever I want because I still have that right. No regressive liberal will take that right from me.

3 minutes ago, bkkgriz said:

Oh, so it is like I said and you just made up the "saying anything negative about immigration" if you actually read the article it clearly says that this law criminalizes insulting immigrants not immigration, the same law as all over the EU, the difference being that Sweden has been a bit more proactive in enforcing it.

21 minutes ago, ilostmypassword said:

If Sweden has been brought to its knees, then most of the rest of Europe and North America are lying face down in mud. Sweden has a dynamic economy, great healthcare, and excellent and affordable higher education. The middle class in Sweden is actually thriving, unlike in some primitive backwaters like the USA.

About that booming economy.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-29/swedish-growth-peters-out-as-second-quarter-gdp-misses-estimates

2 minutes ago, bkkgriz said:

Swedish residents are not allowed to speak, at least the people who are not in favor of unchecked immigration. I'll say whatever I want because I still have that right. No regressive liberal will take that right from me.

OK you say what you like, but you do not speak for the Swedish people who took to the streets along side immigrants to fight for better housing, just try to understand that you are fighting for people who do not want you to fight for them for reasons unknown to them.

3 minutes ago, Shawn0000 said:

Oh, so it is like I said and you just made up the "saying anything negative about immigration" if you actually read the article it clearly says that this law criminalizes insulting immigrants not immigration, the same law as all over the EU, the difference being that Sweden has been a bit more proactive in enforcing it.

Unfortunately, insulting immigrants can mean anything to the thought police. But yeah, everything is just fine in Sweden. 

2 minutes ago, bkkgriz said:

Your figures are slightly out of date

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/sweden/gdp-growth

But even if that trend had continued, growth by itself means nothing if most citizens don't benefit from it. The U.S. economy has grown a lot1990, but most families aren't better off than they were then. In fact, they are worse off.  The benefits have mostly been skimmed off by the 10 percent and even more so by the 1 percent and even more so by the .01 percent.

1 minute ago, ilostmypassword said:

Your figures are slightly out of date

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/sweden/gdp-growth

But even if that trend had continued, growth by itself means nothing if most citizens don't benefit from it. The U.S. economy has grown a lot1990, but most families aren't better off than they were then. In fact, they are worse off.  The benefits have mostly been skimmed off by the 10 percent and even more so by the 1 percent and even more so by the .01 percent.

Well, for the sake of all Swedes, I hope the economy is strong. They are going to need the tax money to pay for all the new residents. I hope the new population works and contributes to the economy they are benefiting from.

7 minutes ago, heroKK said:

You & others are repeatedly posting links to highly questionable sites; in breach of forum rules. Your latest link is for an individual who has lost many legal cases for defamation and has zero credibility.

23 minutes ago, heroKK said:

video excerpts from very interesting documentary of Sweden by the rebel Media.

Full report(nside Muslim majority neighborhoods of Malmo, Sweden ) here.

The name of this disgrace is Ezra Levant:

"In September 2010, Levant wrote a column for Sun Media accusing George Soros of funding avaaz.org, a group lobbying to stop Sun Media being granted a license for Sun TV News Channel, and strongly attacking Soros's character and history by alleging that as a child he collaborated with the Nazis.[34] Soros threatened to sue Sun Media for libel[34] and on September 18, Sun Media issued a retraction and apology to Soros.[35] "

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Levant

22 minutes ago, bkkgriz said:

Unfortunately, insulting immigrants can mean anything to the thought police. But yeah, everything is just fine in Sweden. 

Nah, that's just what your rag implied, be careful how you select your reading material, the wrong news provider can turn you into a reactionary fool.

21 minutes ago, bkkgriz said:

Well, for the sake of all Swedes, I hope the economy is strong. They are going to need the tax money to pay for all the new residents. I hope the new population works and contributes to the economy they are benefiting from.

More residents means a better chance of increasing the revenue, immigrants do tend to work hard and if Sweden's history is anything to go by, immigrants are exactly what it takes make leaps in development.

I will close this topic for cleanup, which I will do in  a while.   For those posting off-topic information and attempting to derail the discussion, you will receive a suspension.  

//CLOSED FOR CLEAN UP//