rooster59

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, clockman said:

Temple fairs, deafning music, young girls dancing, drinking, rubbish for sale. Thai Buddhism at its best!

Who tells that there are no attractive religions? Can you let me have the address.

Edited by hhinhh

20 hours ago, clockman said:

Temple fairs, deafning music, young girls dancing, drinking, rubbish for sale. Thai Buddhism at its best!

I personally went to one of these "temple" fairs and came across an exhibition of really young Thai ladies dancing provocatively with very little clothing on and I did a double take. Could not believe this was taking place on temple property. It had one of the largest audiences of any display there.

12 minutes ago, ezrider62 said:

Been many years and still am amazed at things possible here and anywhere for that matter.

Living here you take the bad with the good. Its like that around the globe today. Young people have to see more in their future than what is seen today to give them hope. I have no desire to change places with them. 

Happened at a temple fair.  How ironic in an extreme  Buddhist country!!!  Pride in your school is one thing but in many cases these are fights between competing technical colleges where there brats are meant to be training to get jobs.  About time a few teachers went to jail for 10-20 years for inciting some of this violence.

4 hours ago, LomSak27 said:

From the Army! why would you bother going to Cambodia for something you can get down the street. It's been that way for over 50 years.

This is a picture from authorities show Red shirt weapons seize after April 2014 from Khon Kaen terrorist model.

In red circle you can see a french made weapon PM MAT 49, in the region only Vietnam and Laos have use it. These weapons come from outside of Thailand

mat49.jpg

220px-MAT-49.svg.png

Edited by than

11 minutes ago, khwaibah said:

Bangkok Post front page. Two brothers age 31 and 24 have been arrested. Reenactment set for this after noon.

Thanks for that.  I looked and it does not give a motive, however  31 & 24 are a bit old for tech college kids who frequently do this sort of stuff.   Be interesting id\f any journo bothers to report any more on it.  Or will it be "Next story please?" 

22 hours ago, Get Real said:

That´s what I always been saying. Teenagers are inventive and prepared people in Thailand. Who knows when a hand granade in the pack pack can come in handy.

Indeed. Don't take a knife to a grenade fight.

5 hours ago, madmitch said:

Dodgy area, according to the missus, who comes from the province, where shootings and serious violence are not uncommon. 

My wife agrees.  Her employer put her there about 20 something years ago and it was a very dangerous area.  Even more violence and shootings then than now.

5 hours ago, Lex Talionis said:

The old worn out "Thai Buddhism" thing again. Are you really that dull? Of course none of this stuff goes on in Christian countries.

The Church of England at its best! French Catholicism at its best!

Meathead.

Don't think i can ever recall a shoot out, rape , grenade attack or even a fist fight at my local village fete, where everybody respected each other and had fun.

23 hours ago, clockman said:

But but but. Foreigners cannot have buddha tattoos lol. This is now shown at immigration arrival in swampy. 

2 hours ago, than said:

This is a picture from authorities show Red shirt weapons seize after April 2014 from Khon Kaen terrorist model.

In red circle you can see a french made weapon PM MAT 49, in the region only Vietnam and Laos have use it. These weapons come from outside of Thailand

mat49.jpg

220px-MAT-49.svg.png

Believe it if you want to. The RTP always have stuff like this to wheel out for propaganda purposes.

On 29.1.2017 at 10:33 AM, Wilsonandson said:

Yes, although the local media rarely report the fact a quick google search and an article on this troubling problem is easy to find. Read and be enlighten or pretty scared as I am after reading it.
http://m.dw.com/en/a-look-at-thailands-fervent-gun-culture/a-19060721

in Bangkok u find several gunshops...i think it is easy to just walk in and buy a gun no blackmarket needed....where government does nothing to protect its citizens and police spend 90℅ of their time to collect bribes from criminals so they can operate in the semi open ( boiler rooms, child prostitution, drug rings etc etc ) in a place like this u need to have a gun to protect ur home...sideeffect is a high homicide rate a natural outcome...signs of an archaic  society structure no nanny /gay/ lefty /greeny / newspeak / political corectness / state here...thats why many are loving it... better a few homicides a day than anything Europe has to offer 

12 minutes ago, biplanebluey said:

4 killed and 5 injured by grenade

4 killed and 18 injured by Bus            Strikes me Buses are far more dangerous 

I think the Thais are much more dangerous.

On 29/01/2017 at 8:52 AM, USPatriot said:

They can't afford lights for their motorbikes but they can afford a handgrenade 

Lights on motorbikes are not required as this comes under the heading of road safety

Road safety was cancelled some years ago due to lack of interest