Thai Tourism and Sports Minister to organize roadshow events in 4 countries

webfact

Tourism and Sports Minister to organize roadshow events in 4 countries

kk.jpg

BANGKOK, 30 January 2017 (NNT) – The Minister of Tourism and Sports has planned on organizing road show events in four countries, expecting revenue from tourism to reach 2.7 trillion baht in 2017. 

Tourism and Sports Minister Korpkarn Watthanawarangkura disclosed that the Tourism and Sports Ministry plans to organize roadshow events in foreign countries to promote Thailand’s quality tourist attractions. 

The roadshow events will be organized in China, America, England, France and Iran, she said.

She adds that the number of tourists has only continued to increase steadily, especially from China. It is expected that the revenue from tourism in 2017 could be as high as 2.7 trillion baht.

nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2017-01-30

"...Tourism and Sports Minister to organize roadshow events in 4 countries...China, America, England, France and Iran, she said... " 

Four (4) countries ??? 

Could this be a Freudian slip on the 20% kickback she was anticipating from organising the trip?  

Immigration might have some objections with letting in too many Iranians. Based on personal experience.

Why not do like recently introduced in India, that would be attractive and no need for this roadshows, let the people come.

And please teach the Thai Embassy in France to be user friendlier, also based on personal experience.

Why the one hand want to give and show how great Thailand is, while the other hand takes it all away.

India.jpg

8 hours ago, webfact said:

BANGKOK, 30 January 2017 (NNT) – The Minister of Tourism and Sports has planned on organizing road show events in four countries, expecting revenue from tourism to reach 2.7 trillion baht in 2017. 

Yes and I am expecting a new Rolls Royce for my birthday. These bean counters just never sleep its all about the money honey. Do some tourist infrastructure spending that might help much more and throw some bahts and amulets down the closest wishing well that might get you more results. A road show holiday perchance. 

3 hours ago, tukkytuktuk said:

Why? Are you a stalker? Please enlighten me on what you mean? Sounds a bit worrying.

Stalker No

Just someone who is very very pi>>ed off at Thailands corruption

So if you can, like I can fight bloody back and let the worlds tourists know what to expect on a visit to thailand these days and it aint good is it

Sorry guys I hate thieving liars

Smile to your face as they rob you right left and centre

We in the media will be asking the right questions when she arrives here

I do not think that is stalking its in my eyes informing and protecting Brits and others from the carnage of a country that is now just totally untrustworthy in every sense of the world

Edited by wakeupplease

"Four countries"?

The roadshow events will be organized in China, America, England, France and Iran, she said.

"Our chief weapon is surprise, surprise and fear..."

Among the countries we'll be visiting are...

Seems not many people got your reference, cardinal.