the hidden village Faham

cmtg1

Is it possible you are referring to Baan Kamlangchay.  Has been there for ages and a world class facility for dementia sufferers, mostly German.  I seem to recall it also being referred to as the Hidden Village (as it was a dementia village with a Thai village" There is a large grassed  area with a pool and cabanas next to the admin type block and some fencing I imagine to provide a safe and non threatening, by way of sudden new faces or scenery change, environ for residents.  Residents are housed in separate houses spread through the village. Would be a good OTOP type idea to be replicated.

Of course could be widely off mark and your village may be a different beast.

1 hour ago, mamborobert said:

Is it possible you are referring to Baan Kamlangchay.  Has been there for ages and a world class facility for dementia sufferers, mostly German.  I seem to recall it also being referred to as the Hidden Village (as it was a dementia village with a Thai village" There is a large grassed  area with a pool and cabanas next to the admin type block and some fencing I imagine to provide a safe and non threatening, by way of sudden new faces or scenery change, environ for residents.  Residents are housed in separate houses spread through the village. Would be a good OTOP type idea to be replicated.

Of course could be widely off mark and your village may be a different beast.

No, This is new construction. I couldn't get in as was walled and locked but it appears to be for children.

7 hours ago, MrBrad said:

I believe that this is the area that is referred to.  I've been wondering, too, what it's about.  https://goo.gl/maps/R5aYpKWc21v

The Elephant Parade which used to be in ChiangMaiLand is located here, or at least their factory is.  Perhaps they have a retail store in town elsewhere.

That's exactly it. I actually went in today and it's gigantic. Outbuildings, paths, giant insect sculptures, water features then i got kicked out

Archived