Jan 2017 Deadline Day rumours and news

Chicog

I don't think we've got the debit card out, but a few people appear to be in the market.

Goz and news here.

Pato's gone for a Chinese....

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2017/01/31/32139662/-

A few gaps left to fill so there may be some more heading that way.

Watford are working on a deal to sell Odion Ighalo for a fee of up to £25million to Chinese club Changchun Yatai.

The fee for Ighalo is understood to have been agreed with Watford set to receive a payment of £20million with a further £5million due to them based on add ons for the striker.

Tony Pulis has made a £10million bid for Southampton striker Jay Rodriguez. Pulis is making a renewed attempt to bring in Rodriguez as Southampton close in on the record signing of Manolo Gabbiadini from Napoli.

Leicester striker Leonardo Ulloa went on strike on Monday after incredibly accusing the champions’ manager Claudio Ranieri of “betrayal”. 

3 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Adebayor to any club that will take him :smile:

Former Crystal Palace striker Emmanuel Adebayor has joined Turkish side Istanbul Basaksehir on an 18-month deal.

The 32-year-old has been without a club since leaving Palace in the summer but did feature for Togo in the African Nations Cup this month.

The former Arsenal, Manchester City and Real Madrid striker was last spotted foundering around at Selhurst Park last season but has now been snapped up by Istanbul Basaksehir, who are currently second in the Turkish league.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/former-arsenal-tottenham-striker-emmanuel-12532413?

4 minutes ago, PT Paul said:

Wegner to sign up some young boy from Africa.

Man City almost sign Messi.

Everrton probably signing on at job centre

Oh look we have another alcoholic Jimmy Tarbuck wannabe.

2 hours ago, PT Paul said:

You Southern lot don't get Scouse humour, best in the world la

Unfortunately the only people that think that are scousers.

The rest of the world sees you as portrayed in this excellent documentary series:

Thought i'd put this on here despite the window having been closed but a broadsheet is reporting that personal terms have been agree by Antoine Greizmann, and his buy out clause being matched for him to join Man Its in the summer.  Theres a lot of smoke here.

Greizmann in,  Rooney out?  Seems to work doesn't it, and United will stump up the cash....

Edited by carmine

Not the best of deadline days. Stoke City deserve a mention for getting berahino in. Let's see if it was just WBA he had a problem with or perhaps it is him? Bags of potential and can be a match winner just went off the rails at WBA. Next up is another bad boy deadline dayer; Ravel "you better not show up in court" Morrison who was the leading light alongside Paul 89 million Pogba in the MU youth teams. Be good to see this lad just get 10 games under his belt consecutively and without any aggro and I'm sure the PL will start sniffing again.

Gotta put it out here but I like the look of stoke city. 6 forwards vying for places but I fancy them to push for 7th with Everton. Spends pretty well Mark Hughes