Exclusive: Trump's travel ban polarizes America - Reuters/Ipsos poll

webfact

1 hour ago, Ulysses G. said:

Not sure how much I believe the polls after the massive screw-up concerning the presidential election. However, different polls say different things. This one says that the majority DO approve:

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 54% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-six percent (46%) disapprove.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/prez_track_feb3

There was no screw up regarding the polls during the elections.  Events happen, polls change.  Happens all the time.  You've been around long enough to know this.

You do remember the Russian hacking, comments from the FBI about emails?  These things had an impact on the polls.  Easy to sort this out.  Just like Presidential approval polls.  They change over time due to events that have occurred. 

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

A majority do not approve of what Trump is doing.  And many strongly disagree with his actions.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/donald-trump-approval-rating/

This has nothing to do with left and right.  This has to do with what's right and wrong.

Off course it has to do with left and right, just look at some on here and what they have to say.  The left is always right and the right(Conservatives) are always wrong.  As for CNN polls, I wouldn't believe a thing they uttered.

Their current polls are like those put out before the election, had everyone believing that HRC had it in the bag that those on the left were into celebrations even before the votes were counted. So please if you going to quote something to sustain your argument, I'd pick something more legitimate than those lot.:wai:

7 minutes ago, Si Thea01 said:

Off course it has to do with left and right, just look at some on here and what they have to say.  The left is always right and the right(Conservatives) are always wrong.  As for CNN polls, I wouldn't believe a thing they uttered.

Their current polls are like those put out before the election, had everyone believing that HRC had it in the bag that those on the left were into celebrations even before the votes were counted. So please if you going to quote something to sustain your argument, I'd pick something more legitimate than those lot.:wai:

You will, of course provide your analysis of the sampling methodology and statistical interpretation to justify your comment that the polls cited by the other poster are not legitimate. Or is this just your opinion gleaned from all the TV that you say you watch?

Would really love to see some evidence at least once in all your posts.

27 minutes ago, Si Thea01 said:

I think you are placing labels on people improperly.  Many who comment here are not political at all.  Perhaps more liberal or conservative, but not political. 

As has been mentioned before, events happen, polls change.  Nothing nefarious there.

4 hours ago, craigt3365 said:

I think you are placing labels on people improperly.  Many who comment here are not political at all.  Perhaps more liberal or conservative, but not political. 

As has been mentioned before, events happen, polls change.  Nothing nefarious there.

I'd say that I have to agree to disagree when considering the contents of most posts on this thread.  I know you have said you aren't but for someone that isn't you make a lot of comments in the political arena but that is your prerogative.

As for nefarious, maybe/maybe not but it does seem unusual, to say the least, that all the pollsters got it wrong and that ain't polls changing is it, or it could have been one side was counting their chickens before they hatched. :wai: