Why am I getting TV sales dribble in my email inbox ?

Don Mega

If you hadn't noticed Don TV is a business and they are plonking adds everywhere.

Just one of the reasons many are turning off TV take notice Mods.

I now only look at TV once every two weeks, that's just to while away the time if I am waiting for a call or Email.

Best of luck with sorting your problem, but I don't hold up to much hope.

1 minute ago, fredob43 said:

If you hadn't noticed Don TV is a business and they are plonking adds everywhere.

Just one of the reasons many are turning off TV take notice Mods.

I now only look at TV once every two weeks, that's just to while away the time if I am waiting for a call or Email.

Best of luck with sorting your problem, but I don't hold up to much hope.

Am curious as to why iam on the mailing list when clearly I have chosen not to be.

Just now, Don Mega said:

Am curious as to why iam on the mailing list when clearly I have chosen not to be.

I received your post Via a notification that TV alerted me to. Why I got it you tell me. Can only think that it's just another ploy from TV to make peeps look at other peeps posts. Cant understand it, as I never post in that section.

Just wondering how long it'll take to get a good reply from the Mods on how to sort it??? don't hold your breath.

6 hours ago, Maestro said:

Don Mega, what happens when you click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email of which you posted a screenshot?

Yeah ive just clicked on that too unsubscribe, am keen to know how I was subscribed in the first place given I had the box un-checked in my notifications and if I was subscribed why is the only mail I get is from Ash Pyke ?

The selection box for "Please send me news and information" in your Thaivisa account settings apparently does not cover the emails with news and information from the Sales Department of Thaivisa ([email protected])

My guess is that you are getting these email updates from Sales because you are a current or past advertiser on Thaivisa or have in the past shown an interest in advertising on Thaivisa.

In the unlikely event that your use of the unsubscribe link in the email does not produce the intended result, please feel free to email sales[at]thaivisa.com with your request for deletion from their mailing list.

1 minute ago, Maestro said:

The selection box for "Please send me news and information" in your Thaivisa account settings apparently does not cover the emails with news and information from the Sales Department of Thaivisa ([email protected])

My guess is that you are getting these email updates from Sales because you are a current or past advertiser on Thaivisa or have in the past shown an interest in advertising on Thaivisa.

In the unlikely event that your use of the unsubscribe link in the email does not produce the intended result, please feel free to email sales[at]thaivisa.com with your request for deletion from their mailing list.

Yeah. I have never had any desire or shown an interest to advertise on Thaivisa and as I do not own/operate/manage any kind of business in Thailand why would I ?

Just now, onthesoi said:

The part of the screen in question is not included in either of your screenshots ..which is why I included the pointer( in brackets ) in my reply.

And I edited my post once I realised you meant bottom of the page.... look at my edit.

Just now, onthesoi said:

Your settings are identical to mine, except I'm not following any files, taking into consideration the buggyness of TV at times, I would disable that one also to rule it out!

Yeah no idea why that one is enabled as I dont download anything from TV, it is now disabled.

Archived