Best condos in Sukhumvit area

chawarma

millenium residence sukhumvit soi 20 (and also entrance on soi 16 i believe).  a friend of mine lived there for 6 months and paid 60,000/mo for a two bdrm/2 ba unit.  can't remember if it was 23rd floor or 32nd floor.  they are very serious about 'guests' and 'parties' so not the place if you are planning a 'big night' at your condo.

i wouldn't consider any buildings on sukhumvit soi 24.  too much traffic on that soi.  i don't think there are many (any ?) true luxury condos between asoke and nana BTS.

you might check out 'the edge' on sukhumvit soi 23.  it just opened up.  easy access to MRT and BTS.  again, may have issues with guests and parties, not sure though.

definitely a le raffine on 24.  i used to live at president park where 22 and 24 intersect.  dreamed of enjoying at le raffine every time i walked by.  i usually walked up soi 22 and looked over some vacant land and i could see the balconies and knew they had pools out there.  very nice.

it depends on your daily habits, etc..  but i hated soi 24.  i tend to go out for dinner every night (eating other meals at home).  walking to sukhumvit on soi 24 is horrible any time after 4pm.  it is a parking lot, often both ways are totally jammed.  because the soi has so many high rises, the fumes just hang there with no where to go.  maybe i'm wrong, i don't have a physics degree.  but i could barely breath during that walk.  and you can't use the buggies that the luxury condos offer to get you to BTS because of the traffic.  it isn't easy going on a moto taxi either, generally you have to go on the opposite side of the street (against traffic) but when that gets jammed up, you just sit with the rest of the cars. 

On February 2, 2017 at 3:21 PM, buick said:

millenium residence sukhumvit soi 20 (and also entrance on soi 16 i believe).  a friend of mine lived there for 6 months and paid 60,000/mo for a two bdrm/2 ba unit.  can't remember if it was 23rd floor or 32nd floor.  they are very serious about 'guests' and 'parties' so not the place if you are planning a 'big night' at your condo.

i wouldn't consider any buildings on sukhumvit soi 24.  too much traffic on that soi.  i don't think there are many (any ?) true luxury condos between asoke and nana BTS.

you might check out 'the edge' on sukhumvit soi 23.  it just opened up.  easy access to MRT and BTS.  again, may have issues with guests and parties, not sure though.

Millennium Residences on Sukhumvit Soi 20 ??? I wouldn't call it luxury or one of the best. 

Its comfortable, its standard but nothing special....  the juristic committee are a little too strong IMO... Can't even enjoy a beer by the pool (which they are closing for 4 months for a refurbishment during the hottest period of year !!! - which is more than idiotic, its careless of the tenants). 

There are some condos fetching far higher prices... although price is not a guarantee of luxury, it narrows the field. 

We looked at a few nice places... Royce looked good (private lifts into the Condo), but ultimately not our style. 

I agree with the Traffic issue on Sukhumvit 24. 

Quattro by Sansiri. Concierge Service, Valet parking... 1br starts at 55,000/mo. 

There is another brand new building opposite from soi 26.. very dark, tall, brand new, I forgot the name.. but it's superb! 

Sukhumvit isn't plastered with luxury condos. 

Try Sathorn, Langsuan, Chidlom areas for true luxury condos.