'Benz Racing' surrenders to narcotics cops today

snoop1130

'Benz Racing' surrenders to narcotics cops today

By Kaewta Ketbungkan, Staff Reporter

S__4456553-696x501.jpg

Akarakit ‘Benz’ Worarojcharoendet walks into Narcotics Suppression Bureau.

BANGKOK — A celebrity husband who vanished with his Lamborghini hours before police raided his property in search of links to a Laotian drug kingpin turned himself in Friday afternoon to the Narcotics Suppression Bureau.

Amid a crush of media, Akarakit Worarojcharoendet, aka “Benz Racing,” turned himself in at about 3:40pm, one day after his moto racing shop was raided by officers on suspicion his 20-million baht car was among hundreds bought with drug trafficking suspect Xaysana Xkeopimpha’s dirty money.

Full Story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/2017/02/03/benz-racing-surrenders-narcotics-cops-today/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-2-3

Xaysana Keopimpha the Laotian drug kingpin had the life of Riley. Check out his facebook page. Look at his cars, checkout his friends. Page after page of asian hotties. Now this guy "Benz Racing" obviously drewed all over Xaysana's car collection and must have bought one off him. Now the poo's hit the fan and just when he's needed at home to help the celebrity wife whose heavily pregnant. Karma's a b1tch.

1486131215092.jpg.d6124a664c171dd9ce80e6

12 hours ago, Psimbo said:

Grown man turns up with mummy- priceless. i hope she didn't start bashing them with her handbag.

These guys are so immature though she probably had to stop him wetting himself.

Why wouldn´t at least one or more of the family members go with him? Maybe they actually are interested in his future, due to that drug related crimes are very serious in Thailand.
Just feel free to correct if I am very wrong.

2 hours ago, Get Real said:

Why wouldn´t at least one or more of the family members go with him? Maybe they actually are interested in his future, due to that drug related crimes are very serious in Thailand.

2 people with him would be best !!

One to say ' do you know who I am ' and the other to write the cheque to make it all go away !!

2 minutes ago, ronaldo0 said:

2 people with him would be best !!

One to say ' do you know who I am ' and the other to write the cheque to make it all go away !!

I stand corrected! Once again I got the taste of the intelligence and level of the ordinary posts here.

18 hours ago, wakeupplease said:

A celebrity husband who vanished with his Lamborghini

You can make anything vanished in the land of scams even people

The magic of the Kingdom I expect

It is the Magic Kingdom. Hello celebrity husband the cops are on their way. Thanks roar and he is gone. That is the problem with being a celebrity its hard to hide among the little fish. 

48 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Stupid little twerp.

The PLASTIC people from thailand. How ugly can one get?! If this is considered BEAUTY then i understand why farangs are said to like ugly local women... 555

4 hours ago, Mook23 said:

The PLASTIC people from thailand. How ugly can one get?! If this is considered BEAUTY then i understand why farangs are said to like ugly local women... 555

Personally, I think she is extremely vacuous.

11 hours ago, Get Real said:

You're handle sums you up. All the time these so-called hard men turn up with mummy.

She tries to exert influence based on friends and gets a hissy fit on when it doesn't work.

It's not about support its about influence.

I've also been meaning to ask (and maybe this makes me sound really old), but....

w*f happened to his hair?

In the photo with his GF, he reminds me of some sort of alien from the Star Wars movies.

"I am Benz, son of Mercedes"

[crowd murmur "All hail to Benz, son of Mercedes"]

"I travel a long way across the galaxy from my kingdom, known as Ray-Sing"

[crowd murmur "All hail to Benz of Ray-Sing"]

"Now all you who gather before me today.  Know that the High Priestess of Ray-Sing will speak for me, for she is the Ma of Ray-Sing"

[crowd murmur "All hail to  Ma Ray-Sing blah blah blah"]

"Let it also be known that my chariot of fire, my war-steed, my penis substitute - that which is known as 'Lamborghini', shall henceforth be known by the secret code number of Gor Jor 51.  Let no-one mention 'Lamborghini' again, for that name is blasphemy and curs-ed.

[crowd murmur, rising in cresendo "Gor Jor 5 1, Gor Jor 5 1, Gor Jor 5 1........"]

Actually, maybe my post should go in the Pub forum.  But it about sums up what a total farce this news report is about!