Aw, snap!

Dario

It started on my computer not so long ago. I'm using Google Chrome and now almost every time I open a webpage, the page disappears and the white Aw, Snap! page appears. Today it is all the time, it's becoming a real hassle, refrains you from working. I have googled how to get rid of it. Some websites suggest to go to "More tools" >> Extensions  and then disable all extensions. I have done that, but Aw, snap! comes back like before.

aw snap.jpg

Can anyone really help?

Edited by Dario

Is your Chrome browser up to date?  Are you using the correct version for your operating system 32 versus 64 bit?

RH upper corner, click on the three dots, a drop down menu will open, go to help and select "About google chrome". 

It shows the version you are using and it will  update to the latest version automatically. 

If that doesn't help you could uninstall and reinstall Chrome and see if that works for you.  

Don't want to open a new topic because I ask this before in another 

I had chrome before I did uninstall it because I had some problems I

did try to install it again, no way, what ever I do does not work I did

erase every thing on the computer concerning google then tried to

download chrome again it does download ok installs it but all I get

is a blank page with google written on the bottom I can use any

web browser  but not google chrome (WHY)

2 hours ago, Carib said:

Is your Chrome browser up to date?  Are you using the correct version for your operating system 32 versus 64 bit?

RH upper corner, click on the three dots, a drop down menu will open, go to help and select "About google chrome". 

It shows the version you are using and it will  update to the latest version automatically. 

If that doesn't help you could uninstall and reinstall Chrome and see if that works for you.  

Hi Carib,

I followed your instructions and my Chrome was updated. About 5 minutes later I encountered the first Aw, snap! again. I dunno if it will persist. Will let you know. Anyway thanks a lot for your much appreciated contribution!