Thai girl lies

Jap Si

4 minutes ago, giddyup said:

You, my friend, need help.

we all need help, maybe you need it more than I do, but you don't know that yet.   it does not matter to me if you don't accept reality.  i'm not trying to attack you.   i only am pointing out what many already know and have discovered for themselves.  i'm quite sure there are many on this forum who would agree with me, whether or not they choose to weigh into this cesspool or not and expose themselves to the angry insults is another matter.  please go ahead and do as you want in your life.  you can believe anything you want to.  reality has a way of teaching us thru the school of hard knocks.  you will not be an exception to that rule. good luck to you.  i'm keeping my fingers crossed!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

You sound very bitter because your plane never got off the runway. Maybe it was you who couldnt adapt to her Thailand......just a thought. 

You know nothing about my flight and hurl insults.  This speaks volumes about you, but you don't know that I realize.  My flight actually lasted many years, but came to an end for very predictable reasons.   Reasons I chose to ignore at the beginning of the flight.  I won't ignore them on any future flights.  Wisdom is gained from experience and experience  takes time to gather.   Every good or bad thing that happens to us in our lives should teach us something, but first we have to search for the lesson, or in other words, learn from it.   If one nevers takes the effort to learn, they will keep repeating the disasters over and over again.   I wish everyone who doesn't agree with me the best of luck.  I really do.  

• Like 1

To be honest, the people I feel sorry for are the Thai ladies that get involved with farangs who pretend they are not whoremongers but are really just looking for a free shag.  Gweilos who come here put themselves at risk, and anyone that thinks they can blithely carry on in a foreign country benefits from every short, sharp lesson they are taught

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

To be honest, the people I feel sorry for are the Thai ladies that get involved with farangs who pretend they are not whoremongers but are really just looking for a free shag.  Gweilos who come here put themselves at risk, and anyone that thinks they can blithely carry on in a foreign country benefits from every short, sharp lesson they are taught

Yes, but don't ignore the fact that most of these Thai ladies made the choice themselves to be involved in this lifestyle.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

If these Thai "ladies" were to make a different choice, to not make themselves available to the whoremongers, eventually the whoremongers would stop showing up.  So it goes both ways.  Supply and demand.   

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, lostinataxi said:

If these Thai "ladies" were to make a different choice, to not make themselves available to the whoremongers, eventually the whoremongers would stop showing up.  So it goes both ways.  Supply and demand.   

As I understand, a lot of Western men pretend that they are better than whoremongers because they take advantage of innocent girls looking for a permanent relationship who do not ask for money.  I for one do not believe that romantic inclinations deserve to be punished, but alas, maybe I am a melancholic and nostalgic dreamer

• Like 2

Just now, StreetCowboy said:

As I understand, a lot of Western men pretend that they are better than whoremongers because they take advantage of innocent girls looking for a permanent relationship who do not ask for money.  I for one do not believe that romantic inclinations deserve to be punished, but alas, maybe I am a melancholic and nostalgic dreamer

I think none of us are better than anyone else.  I'm only trying (in vain I think) to point out odds for success when we ignore certain realities that experience has shown us.   That's all.  Nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

theres a % of normal girls that can be dated for dating sake not about serious relationship or false promises or taking advantage of each other and without expecting money but you will rarely find them on internet dating sites. typically they dot belong to the underclass

"As I understand, a lot of Western men pretend that they are better than whoremongers"

i admire your brutal honesty

Edited by atyclb

7 hours ago, lostinataxi said:

You know nothing about my flight and hurl insults.  This speaks volumes about you, but you don't know that I realize.  My flight actually lasted many years, but came to an end for very predictable reasons.   Reasons I chose to ignore at the beginning of the flight.  I won't ignore them on any future flights.  Wisdom is gained from experience and experience  takes time to gather.   Every good or bad thing that happens to us in our lives should teach us something, but first we have to search for the lesson, or in other words, learn from it.   If one nevers takes the effort to learn, they will keep repeating the disasters over and over again.   I wish everyone who doesn't agree with me the best of luck.  I really do.  

If you think that was "hurling insults" you are far too sensitive to be on the Internet. 

7 hours ago, lostinataxi said:

I think none of us are better than anyone else.  I'm only trying (in vain I think) to point out odds for success when we ignore certain realities that experience has shown us.   That's all.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Your experiences are exactly that, yours and yours alone. Everyone makes their own, your pontificating isn't going to change that.

7 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

Indeed. The cheapskates that pretend to be looking for a relationship, to get laid for free, in a poor country are the worst.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ulysses G. said:

Indeed. The cheapskates that pretend to be looking for a relationship, to get laid for free, in a poor country are the worst.

bilateral consensual sex with feeling and chemistry can have a slight edge(LOL) over sex for money rent a girls.    this disgusting phenomenon can actually be observed at upscale nightclubs and discos where fit hansum farang males(myself excluded) actually hookup with upscale non hooker thai females.

seriously  now, who hasnt experienced normal dating ???

Edited by atyclb

Do you take care of her? How much is she asking from you every month. If nothing then she probably likes you alot and are afraid to confront you about asking you for money. She saves money by staying with you. Ofc family is pushing her for money. You need to loosen up and learn about the culture here. Then sit down and tell her nice that you know she goes with customers and behold. She gonna tell you everything... How she needs to take care of bla bla..Now its your time to ask her how much she needs to stop with prostitution. You wont like the sum but atleast you are learning how it works here. Eather accept and leave your emotions aside and have a great <deleted>, or change to another one with similar story

A lot of posters seem to want to categorise either bar girls or other than bar girls. There is perhaps a certain deadening of the sensibilities when a girl has had a lot of professional experience, however in the older professionals they often arrive at a better understanding of the business parameters. 

Girls in these countries are very rarely devoid of "family" So the influence and needs of the family are very important, and the input and results from that relationship are not necessarily predictable. "My" so-called family loved me and my presence in the village and were decidedly unhappy by 'madam's' choice of a richer, younger man. But she was influenced by just two of the 8 sisters. The best looking and the drunkest, maddest. So it goes. A year of coventry in Philippines is showing me a way back to the fold, which I have more or less gotten over except for a 9 year old daughter who I am very close to. We love each other to death. What do you do?

The girls and their families need to survive and "women" the world over, are programmed to get the right guy who will do the right thing, when the babies start arriving. If a girl is in a relationship which is less than two years old I would suspect she may keep in touch with former prospects, just in case it all went pear shaped. 

I know a 40 year old professional who has teenage kids in Thailand. She spend three months in Italy, three months in Spain and three months in Germany with different men who all know about each other. Everyone is happy with the arrangement.      

Keep your eyes open and your pockets full and never lose sight of the fact that we all need to survive. 

Now that really doesn't bother me, as I was really into her.

Well, you were into her and I assume that it wasn't cheap. ( I meant the time into her)

Would you really fall in love with a prostitute in your country and believe her? Do you really think that there's a difference between hookers?

Thai hookers only play the loving wife, hold hands and whatever you want, because you're paying for, but that's something you can read in countless books.

She loves your money and will always dump you when you ran out of. 

Learn some Thai and try to find one who has a job, other than working in the horizontal business.

Have you checked your blood just recently? 

Edited by jenny2017
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

Now that really doesn't bother me, as I was really into her.

Well, you were into her and I assume that it wasn't cheap. ( I meant the time into her)

Would you really fall in love with a prostitute in your country and believe her? Do you really think that there's a difference between hookers?

Thai hookers only play the loving wife, hold hands and whatever you want, because you're paying for, but that's something you can read in countless books.

She loves your money and will always dump you when you ran out of. 

Learn some Thai and try to find one who has a job, other than working in the horizontal business.

Have you checked your blood just recently? 

Has you ex dumped you, gone to Pattaya and having the time of his life?

Apologies if I'm wrong I'm just stereotyping, much the same as yourself. 

9 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

Has you ex dumped you, gone to Pattaya and having the time of his life?

Apologies if I'm wrong I'm just stereotyping, much the same as yourself. 

God, and you really believe what you write? Don't you think that I'm right about bar girls in this country?

Is it not true that they play the perfect wife, tell you how much she'd love you, because they know that you want to hear that?

Then the always same stories about a sick mom, a dead buffalo and a motorbike accident. And of course the brother, who's sometimes the husband. 

I've been living here for many years and I've helped quite a few people who contracted HIV, or AIDS.

Is it stereotype to warn somebody to go for a blood test? If the OP had unprotected sex, then you know what's important for you now. It's amazing that this being "so different image" still works well for them.

Edited by jenny2017

12 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

God, and you really believe what you write? Don't you think that I'm right about bar girls in this country?

Is it not true that they play the perfect wife, tell you how much she'd love you, because they know that you want to hear that?

Then the always same stories about a sick mom, a dead buffalo and a motorbike accident. And of course the brother, who's sometimes the husband. 

I've been living here for many years and I've helped quite a few people who contracted HIV, or AIDS.

Is it stereotype to warn somebody to go for a blood test? If the OP had unprotected sex, then you know what's important for you now. It's amazing that this being "so different image" still works well for them.

"She will ALWAYS dump you when you run out of money" ....stereotyping. No I don't believe this statement and many expats can testify to this fact. 

I wonder which book you've read, let me think now..........

3 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

"She will ALWAYS dump you when you run out of money" ....stereotyping. No I don't believe this statement and many expats can testify to this fact. 

I wonder which book you've read, let me think now..........

I would never have an opinion based on a book I've read. But 20 years living here should be accountable for something. Don't you think? 

Just now, jenny2017 said:

I would never have an opinion based on a book I've read. But 20 years living here should be accountable for something. Don't you think? 

For sure, along with the expats who have been married for 20plus years too and showing respect to them and their Thai Wives who haven't flown the nest. 

Respect to you also for your work out here. I'm sure it's invaluable and much needed. 

Jap Si I presume you know the old quote. You can take the girl out the bar but not the bar out of the girl. If she is messing with your head and you keep replaying old memories and passionate nights then that's OK. We have all done that. Its great the chemistry worked with you two and the flames were lit.They are moments you will cherish for life. A few things to check to confirm bar girl status are tattoos and fairly obscene and weird English which she has picked up in bars. I'm not sure about the etiquette with smart phones in Thailand. I am always in touch with mine. I think most people sleep with them on their pillows. As an alarm clock many say!!!

imo there is a very common baseline mentality in a high% of thai girls, not all. poor reliability, erratic behavior, lies to suit their purpose, absence of logic and critical thinking, immaturity, insecurity and at times unexpected bizarre behavior.

yet another example of unexpected bizarre behavior;  had a series of nice messages with an office worker on a dating site. we had things in common and live fairly close to each other. i mentioned a nearby night market and she commented shed been there last week. i replied saying i went tonight but due to  rain did not stay.  our dialogue had no profanity nothing sexual. after my reply message she blocked me.

when i first lived in thailand i could have gotten upset, now stuff like this makes me laugh. what was going through her mind??  likely . "nothing at all"

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/09/2017 at 7:49 AM, Maggusoil said:

A lot of posters seem to want to categorise either bar girls or other than bar girls. There is perhaps a certain deadening of the sensibilities when a girl has had a lot of professional experience, however in the older professionals they often arrive at a better understanding of the business parameters. 

Girls in these countries are very rarely devoid of "family" So the influence and needs of the family are very important, and the input and results from that relationship are not necessarily predictable. "My" so-called family loved me and my presence in the village and were decidedly unhappy by 'madam's' choice of a richer, younger man. But she was influenced by just two of the 8 sisters. The best looking and the drunkest, maddest. So it goes. A year of coventry in Philippines is showing me a way back to the fold, which I have more or less gotten over except for a 9 year old daughter who I am very close to. We love each other to death. What do you do?

The girls and their families need to survive and "women" the world over, are programmed to get the right guy who will do the right thing, when the babies start arriving. If a girl is in a relationship which is less than two years old I would suspect she may keep in touch with former prospects, just in case it all went pear shaped. 

I know a 40 year old professional who has teenage kids in Thailand. She spend three months in Italy, three months in Spain and three months in Germany with different men who all know about each other. Everyone is happy with the arrangement.      

Keep your eyes open and your pockets full and never lose sight of the fact that we all need to survive. 

Perhaps start dating within your own age bracket.

It will make a world of difference.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2017 at 1:56 PM, Andyfez said:

Many bar girls can't get their head round a permanent relationship.

You probably did mean something to her, but she was just waiting for you to get fed up (as you did) before she moves back to what she is most familiar with ....

PS is there really a genuine cashier position in any Thai bar?

Absolutely It is on her back within arm's reach of your wallet.