Thai girl lies

Jap Si

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

You know what they say: women are from venus and men from mars

Everything is possible, its just about who you meet. And it doesnt really matter if she is Thai or your own country.

I experienced some relations  Dutch, Antillean, Indonesian, Philipine. The true thing, still havent find it yet. Now im involved with a Thai woman, no not a young cutie , but some about my age with a respectable job and even so sometimes ting tong, but somehow she looks more sincere then what i ever met. SO just give it a try once again. However midnight phones? old customers? Too busy with them? That would not do it for me. End

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Blackheart1916 said:

Yes, I agree, the number of ex SAS commandoes I have met here is phenomenal!!

"What colour is the boathouse in Hereford?"....

Really though, in 20 years here I've never met a guy claiming to be ex Special Forces...  

That said, I've not hung around in Pattaya Beer bars... 

I've long heard the comment on here about guys claiming to be ex SAS - but does it really happen, or is it one of those barstool myths, in this case ridiculing other foreigners here?

The psych of the lie works in perfectly with legalese lies about reality...

WG lies her teatties off - saying she's 'no bargirl', by saying she a 'beerbar girl'

this works in parallel with the whole country lying to itself,

in the declaration that Bars cannot be called Bars, but instead, BeerBars

1 hour ago, richard_smith237 said:

"What colour is the boathouse in Hereford?"....

Really though, in 20 years here I've never met a guy claiming to be ex Special Forces...  

That said, I've not hung around in Pattaya Beer bars... 

I've long heard the comment on here about guys claiming to be ex SAS - but does it really happen, or is it one of those barstool myths, in this case ridiculing other foreigners here?

I have heard first hand several versions along the same theme. None of them while on a bar stool in Pattaya, fool.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

You got played, it is that simple. Just move on. Fortunately, sounds like you did not lose much, other than perhaps a few months of you life. You got out without losing your savings presumably, and you were not injured or robbed. Count your blessings and move on, and remember in the future to take your time. Time is always your ally. It is never their ally. They always want to step up the agenda, and you always have to push back. If it is good, more than likely it is only going to get better. If there are problems with the relationship or with her, they will manifest themselves over time. Use time. It is your friend. Do not allow yourself to be rushed into something. 

Lastly, exercise extreme caution with bar girls. Most usually have a story. Most are either cashiers or bartenders, or have only been working there for a day or a week. Often you are their first customer. Yeah right. Maybe their 800th customers, but definitely not the first. Believe what you want to believe. Most likely what you hear has not relationship to the facts, or truth. 

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

You got played, it is that simple. Just move on. Fortunately, sounds like you did not lose much, other than perhaps a few months of you life. You got out without losing your savings presumably, and you were not injured or robbed. Count your blessings and move on, and remember in the future to take your time. Time is always your ally. It is never their ally. They always want to step up the agenda, and you always have to push back. If it is good, more than likely it is only going to get better. If there are problems with the relationship or with her, they will manifest themselves over time. Use time. It is your friend. Do not allow yourself to be rushed into something. 

Lastly, exercise extreme caution with bar girls. Most usually have a story. Most are either cashiers or bartenders, or have only been working there for a day or a week. Often you are their first customer. Yeah right. Maybe their 800th customers, but definitely not the first. Believe what you want to believe. Most likely what you hear has not relationship to the facts, or truth. 

I know a few guys who have been here but in the past few months have had these type girls move in with them.

Guys that know the stories.

They actually believe "she is different" and everything will be OK.

I want to tell them what I am seeing, but do not want to ruin a friendship.

Another thing is how can you truly trust them.  They are meeting a friend at the mall will be back in 3 hours.  Huh, ok where are they going truly?

So, I guess they will find out on their own hopefully, sooner then later.

13 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

They actually believe "she is different" and everything will be OK.

I want to tell them what I am seeing, but do not want to ruin a friendship.

Another thing is how can you truly trust them.  They are meeting a friend at the mall will be back in 3 hours.  Huh, ok where are they going truly?

So, I guess they will find out on their own hopefully, sooner then later.

Having lived here a long time I too have seen this again and again.  I still astonishes me how stupid and naïve a lot of the men that come here are.  

There is a house near me that the guy built for his Thai X bar girl  wife.. and she was from a poor family / working in a bar etc, and now she is super hi so attitude.. even having a very bad attitude with the Thais living around them.  She had to have air con in every room.... even the bathrooms LOL.  No one can bring themselves to tell the husband she is already married to an American and splits her time between the 2 husbands.  

There are countless more examples like this.  I still like the classic 'her brother living in the same house' one.  And the building the gf he just met a new house in some remote village next to her family'.  Then moaning when its all take off him after completion and she kicks him out.  

Last night at a restaurant there was a newly married couple sitting next to me.  The man was in his 80s and his new wife was in her 20s. Their conversation was about buying her a house, car, money money money.

I do have mixed feelings about these situations.  Many of the men are not nice people at all, and treat their Thai wives very badly.  I think the young women deserve the money they can get from them for what they have to put up with.  Other times, when the guy is very old, perhaps he knows deep down that the relationship is just about money... but he is happy to hand over his live savings for a few years of being with a sexy girl at the end of his life.  

22 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

Having lived here a long time I too have seen this again and again.  I still astonishes me how stupid and naïve a lot of the men that come here are.  

There is a house near me that the guy built for his Thai X bar girl  wife.. and she was from a poor family / working in a bar etc, and now she is super hi so attitude.. even having a very bad attitude with the Thais living around them.  She had to have air con in every room.... even the bathrooms LOL.  No one can bring themselves to tell the husband she is already married to an American and splits her time between the 2 husbands.  

There are countless more examples like this.  I still like the classic 'her brother living in the same house' one.  And the building the gf he just met a new house in some remote village next to her family'.  Then moaning when its all take off him after completion and she kicks him out.  

Last night at a restaurant there was a newly married couple sitting next to me.  The man was in his 80s and his new wife was in her 20s. Their conversation was about buying her a house, car, money money money.

I do have mixed feelings about these situations.  Many of the men are not nice people at all, and treat their Thai wives very badly.  I think the young women deserve the money they can get from them for what they have to put up with.  Other times, when the guy is very old, perhaps he knows deep down that the relationship is just about money... but he is happy to hand over his live savings for a few years of being with a sexy girl at the end of his life.  

I think any time you have a relationship with an age difference of at least 20 years, there is going to be a financial component. Financial security is part of the deal, with most relationships. Only, with the age difference it is more pronounced. I think as long as the guy is honest with himself, and acknowledges that component, what the hell? But, I do meet some that manage to delude themselves into thinking the woman is with them because they are smart, or handsome, or charming. Perhaps some are. But in the majority of these cases it is the money that keep them together. Nothing necessarily wrong with that. As long as it is acknowledged, and kept under control. When a man ceases to be a man, and allows the woman to take control and demand more and more, it gets pretty ugly sometimes. Man up. Take charge. Do not allow yourself to become a doormat. 

On 8/4/2018 at 3:22 PM, jak2002003 said:

Even a 80yr old with a 20yr old would be outside the norm. 

Maybe the odds of working are higher. Or chances are he'd be dead before he could get divorced 

• 4 weeks later...

Last night in Hua Hin I hooked up with a P4P friend I had not seen in a few years.  She said "I like you. You are not jealous like my old boyfriends. You are not possessive or controlling. You understand me." Then she pulls out her phone and calls one of her boyfriends in Germany. Again later at her house more of the same, and she is bisexual and had her girlfriend at the house.

She said I know Farang in UK I met on Facebook. "I never meet him in real. But he will not send me money." I said with a straight face maybe be does not understand Thai culture.:clap2:      

Later last night I was with a friend who is a massage girl. She really came on to me at the massage shop, and gave me her LINE. So we are friends doing boom boom for two months and one day her account photo changes to a shot of her and her boyfriend. I was like "Who is that?" She said "I hope you understand I have a boyfriend in the UK. I am going there in two months. I hope you still my friend." 

Anyway, last night she was sad and wanted to know why sometimes her boyfriend in the UK does not always text her. she was worried. "Sometimes him not want to turn on camera."  I said "Maybe he is at work like you are now."

And I swear this is true, a year ago I walked in to a bar in Hua Hin. A male friend of mine waved me over to a table with three women and three men. "Come join us." I quickly recognized two of the three women because I have had "compensated dating" with them very recently after meeting them on the hook up app Badoo.  I don't say a word and sit down. My friend introduces me, "This is my friend and his wife... and this my friend and his wife... and this is my friend and his girlfriend." 

"Nice to meet you."   

I hope this is not too much information.

11 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Last night in Hua Hin I hooked up with a P4P friend I had not seen in a few years.  She said "I like you. You are not jealous like my old boyfriends. You are not possessive or controlling. You understand me." Then she pulls out her phone and calls one of her boyfriends in Germany. Again later at her house more of the same, and she is bisexual and had her girlfriend at the house.

She said I know Farang in UK I met on Facebook. "I never meet him in real. But he will not send me money." I said with a straight face maybe be does not understand Thai culture.:clap2:      

Later last night I was with a friend who is a massage girl. She really came on to me at the massage shop, and gave me her LINE. So we are friends doing boom boom for two months and one day her account photo changes to a shot of her and her boyfriend. I was like "Who is that?" She said "I hope you understand I have a boyfriend in the UK. I am going there in two months. I hope you still my friend." 

Anyway, last night she was sad and wanted to know why sometimes her boyfriend in the UK does not always text her. she was worried. "Sometimes him not want to turn on camera."  I said "Maybe he is at work like you are now."

And I swear this is true, a year ago I walked in to a bar in Hua Hin. A male friend of mine waved me over to a table with three women and three men. "Come join us." I quickly recognized two of the three women because I have had "compensated dating" with them very recently after meeting them on the hook up app Badoo.  I don't say a word and sit down. My friend introduces me, "This is my friend and his wife... and this my friend and his wife... and this is my friend and his girlfriend." 

"Nice to meet you."   

I hope this is not too much information.

You have almost 6,000 posts.

It seems like a bunch of convoluted nonsense that I do not understand.

What is your point??

55 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

You have almost 6,000 posts.

It seems like a bunch of convoluted nonsense that I do not understand.

What is your point??

Wow you read all of my 5880 posts? :cheesy:

my point is to post a bunch of convoluted nonsense that no one understands.:clap2:

I'm sorry this is the thread about lying Thai girls right? you weren't one of the three guys at the table were you? :shock1:

14 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

That's funny. I mean reading this thread right next to mine where I am often accused of being a Thai basher.

Hilarious.

the thing is I am just conveying my experiences here. I'm not bashing the girls, I love them. :clap2:

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is an old thread, but only just seen it at the side of the screen, and I feel like writing without being asked, so out of selfishness I'm going to impose for some self therapy (hey, if you can't write it down you don't understand it...and all that).

Thinking about my relationship in relation to the thread, I can pick a couple of points that will have people groaning as a 'oh not again' and some that I think might actually be genuinely useful.

I'll start by saying I've been with my girl 8+ years, so I must like her in some way, but that's not to say we don't have issues with each other.

• I found her in a bar, she was a 'cashier' (no really she was - I just chose not to ask for more information that I didn't want to hear).
  • I work on the assumption that there's some history that is better left unspoken.  She told me about her Thai boyfriend way back in her teens and what he was like and why she didn't "do relationships" (butterfly, loud car, big sound, yabba etc).  I never asked if she had 'customers'.  I think actually she didn't, but I'm working on the probability that TiT and she did.  History, not my song sheet.
  • Although I want to say "my girls different", she doesn't have 6" of limp self evident between her legs to prove that.  There are some traits that are on balance a little different, but nothing that would make the news:
  1. She doesn't have many friends.  She's just had a birthday, and it's her first birthday party ever so I said I'd underwrite the whole deal, invite who you like.  There were maybe 3 groups of friends who didn't know each other, they were each in their own 'cubicle', so to speak, in her mental arrangement so this was their first time all meeting, then there was the group that are gf's/wives of farang that we both know, which I'd call 'our group'.  Even pulling out all the stops there were no more than 20-25 (ish) people.  Not a village full like you might expect for a freebie, and no hangers on.
  2. She is quite content to leave her phone at home, and nip around to the neighbour friends.  She doesn't live on the phone, and her "facebook pictures of food and cute dogs" is a task and not a lifestyle.  I like a phone to be a phone, and a computer to be a computer, so I'm happy I'm not competing with it for her attention.
  3. She's fairly self sustaining and not needy.  I like that, as I am also.  I don't get pressured into doing things I don't want, only asked, if it's something beyond her capacity or tolerance.
  4. As per above point, we're not in each others pockets.  I like my own company and she seems to like hers, and we (and also friends) hook up, have fun then go back to our own lives.  Not being needy is a very attractive trait.

In moments of frustration I've tried to kick her out of my life (when I didn't really mean it, but had to lash out at something), and she won't leave - she accommodates... She (the song).  She becomes more accommodating the more I push, and haven't had the balls to see where the trip switch is, there will be one.  I know she needs me for money, and that it's not merely that I have a chiseled jaw, a private island governed by bikini beauties and the foundations are solid gold, it's because she knows 'the real me'.....tumble weeds, someone coughing in the back of the room, and otherwise silence...

My one and only previous Thai relationship (blurring past my drunken womanising serial monogamy each evening period), she was good also, but also family steered, and the ultimate destruction of that relationship.  She got what she wanted with someone else, and the end of that story was a bit like what you might imagine if the dog actually did catch the motorbike and wonder 'what now?' - babied, Honda Civic'd and concrete housed and committed to a couple of decades of 'up to you' later.  I must write to her and ask her how she's enjoying that pink Nokia (remember when Nokia was "a thing"? - pre-social networking) she extracted from me when I had no money and was counting satang.  Life has a funny way.  Leo has been my only permanence/mistress so knock it at the peril of making a target. 

What else? oh, it's a long week until weekend... bggr.

and as I was about to say...
[you have less than 20 baht. For toppup ....]

• 2 weeks later...

Its the same with cars, some find the car they love, and stick with it, fix it, care for it. Some girls, find one guy and think he is great, but after a while, start to look for a better model, after that is found, still look for something better. Its so easy in Pattaya or Bkk to find a better one. 

• 1 month later...

We must all really take out time getting to know a woman here. This is a strange land, and we are not a part of this culture. Very easy to get suckered here. Most guys come here and are very vulnerable emotionally, and many of these gals are coached on what to say. Many fall for it. The gals want to push the agenda, and we have to push back. If they are not willing to be patient, while you get to know them, move on. That is a sign of trouble. 

Best to get out now. Cut your losses, man up, and move on. 

14 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

We must all really take out time getting to know a woman here. This is a strange land, and we are not a part of this culture. Very easy to get suckered here. Most guys come here and are very vulnerable emotionally, and many of these gals are coached on what to say. Many fall for it. The gals want to push the agenda, and we have to push back. If they are not willing to be patient, while you get to know them, move on. That is a sign of trouble. 

Best to get out now. Cut your losses, man up, and move on. 

I have made three mistakes with thai women. The last one left me for a better financial offer and I refused to bid for her services or buy her a house. I cared about her a lot and that sucks as I thought I was keeping my emotional distance. Problem is they are good at getting us to invest emotions and they are good at detachment so we are at a big disadvantage if we let emotions control our judgment. Enjoy the women and this country but my weakness is caring about my favorites who really care for my money. And no matter what you do or pay or whatever it will always be your fault in her eyes. Walk away and keep walking. 

Archived