My final fairwell.

Hutch68

I would like to say goodbye to the thai visa forum, I'm done and will not be  posting any more. some mod can you please ban me as I have better things to do with my time. Cut me out please as I have done what I had to do........... Good luck to you all it has been an incredible trip for me but it's just not for me. That's about it. Take it easy all. Now that was the nice things I had to say. The bad things.... some of you are a bunch of <deleted> and I would'nt piss on you if you was on fire. I gladly accept my ban and hope i get it, if not I shall post a photo of a vagina and that should do the trick. I will miss you.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Hutch68 said:

Good luck to you all it has been an incredible trip for me but it's just not for me. That's about it.

Of course its been an incredible trip---and we will all miss you...I mean you have been on here nearly 5 months.....its like losing a brother ....or something......I am really very very sad...or....emm...do you think that maybe we are both smoking the same stuff?

Any way post that picture of the Vagina so we can remember you.............:coffee1:

1 minute ago, oxo1947 said:

Of course its been an incredible trip---and we will all miss you...I mean you have been on here nearly 5 months.....its like losing a brother ....or something......I am really very very sad...or....emm...do you think that maybe we are both smoking the same stuff?

Any way post that picture of the Vagina so we can remember you.............:coffee1:

I've been here 8 years..... Have you been missing something?

If you place you mouse pointer on your name---it gives you the date you joined...5 months ago, but maybe it feels like 8 years...........:coffee1:

PS.. & yes I am stalking you---love to be together.......I can resign along side you, we can leave all this behind. I think it may have been your reference to pissing on people that won me over...

7 minutes ago, champers said:

Goodbye David. We can always go through the wooden door if we need to see you, or not in my case. Your current reincarnation was no better than your last one.Good riddance to bad rubbish.?

You have changed my mind,  and like I said before I'm not Dave. Please explain why I'm bad rubbish? I would help anyone.

18 minutes ago, oxo1947 said:

If you place you mouse pointer on your name---it gives you the date you joined...5 months ago, but maybe it feels like 8 years...........:coffee1:

PS.. & yes I am stalking you---love to be together.......I can resign along side you, we can leave all this behind. I think it may have been your reference to pissing on people that won me over...

Some times you know its good to blow of a little steam.... It helps. And I love you too. I will try and make things clearer for you. I have been searching, I have found what I have been searching for and that is that. It took a while but good luck.

3 minutes ago, champers said:

Your present sickly sweet goody two shoes persona (though the mask has slipped) is no improvement on your Mr Know All previous persona. I don't want or need help from frauds.

What the hell are you talking about you crazy man? Mr know all? previous? Know all about what?

40 minutes ago, oxo1947 said:

I just did that and it says I joined on the date you said. How did they know?

If you want to leave, just sign out and never log in again. Why all the drama? What are you? A drama queen? 

PS Shouldn't it be "farewell" and not fairwell? 

Edited by djayz

26 minutes ago, oldgent said:

i kind of know how you feel Hutch68 i was banned for 4 days and 3 minutes for saying

everyday words one was Fat the other was C--t i guess the moderator took offence at one 

of the words

Ill try that...........<deleted>!

Why all the fanfare. If you want to bail just bail its an anonymous forum for fycks sakr. I would say the majority couldnt give a shit either way. Stay or go but knock all the dramatics on the head.