Hutch68

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 hours ago, oldgent said:

i kind of know how you feel Hutch68 i was banned for 4 days and 3 minutes for saying

everyday words one was Fat the other was C--t i guess the moderator took offence at one 

of the words

Now is this dual standards here. I was told in no uncertain terms by one of our moderation team not to discuss moderation!! 

21 hours ago, Hutch68 said:

I have no idea what date I joined the forum but you seem to do. Do you love me? Do you want to be me? why are you stalking me?

Allegedly here for 8 years and not knowing that every member can just click on your avatar to look up the profile with the join date?

You must have missed a lot or you tell us how many user names you have used over the years.

I have a though for you Hutch68....Grab a bottle of JD next time you are out of the country, then sit back and enjoy...

BUT..dont buy any sold here as it's fake...lol.  I recently bought a bottle from a large Supermarket and it was really good for lighting the fire up the back paddock...but nothing else. Nearly cried while I was pouring it on the fire heap....:cheesy:

So dont worry we all have bad days.....

15 minutes ago, weegee said:

I have a though for you Hutch68....Grab a bottle of JD next time you are out of the country, then sit back and enjoy...

BUT..dont buy any sold here as it's fake...lol.  I recently bought a bottle from a large Supermarket and it was really good for lighting the fire up the back paddock...but nothing else. Nearly cried while I was pouring it on the fire heap....:cheesy:

So dont worry we all have bad days.....

What I drank last night would light up any paddock, I can hardly breathe but I suppose that's what happens when your workers go home and leave a full bottle of it...... I drank it and am now paying for it.

What I drank last night would light up any paddock, I can hardly breathe but I suppose that's what happens when your workers go home and leave a full bottle of it...... I drank it and am now paying for it.

For someone who is fed up with the Forum, you certainly seem to be still posting a lot. Isn't a rather pointless thread, to which I am already regretting contributing to...

Just now, brewsterbudgen said:

For someone who is fed up with the Forum, you certainly seem to be still posting a lot. Isn't a rather pointless thread, to which I am already regretting contributing to...

I was having a bit of a bad do, a heavy day, I'm suffering but your posts are puling me through. I'm not fed up with the forum I'm sometimes fed up with reading some folks same old same old comments. So what should I do block them? I can't do that as I think everyone has the right to their own say, if i leave or grab a ban I will miss the forum with my morning brew. Nothing is pointless, thanks for your reply.

Deepinthailand     1,374

Advanced Members

2,780 posts

ID: 44  Posted 18 hours ago · 

On 07/02/2017 at 0:12 AM, oldgent said:

i kind of know how you feel Hutch68 i was banned for 4 days and 3 minutes for saying

everyday words one was Fat the other was C--t i guess the moderator took offence at one 

of the words

Now is this dual standards here. I was told in no uncertain terms by one of our moderation team not to discuss moderation!! 

Yes I must be missing something or is it a case of not what you know it's WHO you know.

5 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

Deepinthailand     1,374

Advanced Members

2,780 posts

ID: 44  Posted 18 hours ago · 

On 07/02/2017 at 0:12 AM, oldgent said:

of the words

Yes I must be missing something or is it a case of not what you know it's WHO you know.

NO....