Help Please With Ebay And My Bank!

ok here is more information...

i am a thai lady with a small shop and i want to sell me things on ebay, i have opened an account with ebay already but when i try to use my siam comercial bank card it says FAILED do i need to use a credit card?? i don't have a credit card :o

1) Get a Savings account and a Visa Electron with Kasikorn Bank

2) Activate your Online Banking with them

3) In the Online Banking System, apply for the Web Card

4) Use the virtual web card number you will then receive to add as a credit card to your Paypal/eBay account.

Works perfectly.

4) Use the virtual web card number you will then receive to add as a credit card to your Paypal/eBay account.

Works perfectly.

thank you very much florin, i owe you one :o  x

Works perfectly.

sorry florin, is there any requirements toget this savings account and visa electron?

thanks! X

Yeah, a 200B fee and a 500B initial deposit :o

Also, for the webcard to work you need to have at least 5-10B in the account :D

But otherwise, no reqs whatsoever, you being Thai i'm sure you can just go there with your ID and get the new ATM card in minutes...the online stuff will take 2-3 days for everything to work, but yeah, that's about it. Tried and tested by me and many friends.

Yeah, a 200B fee and a 500B initial deposit :D

Also, for the webcard to work you need to have at least 5-10B in the account :D

But otherwise, no reqs whatsoever, you being Thai i'm sure you can just go there with your ID and get the new ATM card in minutes...the online stuff will take 2-3 days for everything to work, but yeah, that's about it. Tried and tested by me and many friends.

very good news florin, thank you very much :o

that is not good bkkmadness, i think countries outside of thailand don't trust thai banks :D

Everybody else seems to have sorted it out without a problem though. :D

using florins method i guess they have but not with my card, the one i tried first and was not accepted :o  so tomorrow i will go and open a bank account as florin says and keep my fingers crossed :D

Edited by blackwater

I've just tried to set up a paypal account for the gf with a Kweb card. But paypal rejected it on the grounds that the expiry date has passed. The expiry date is 12/2008 so of course it hasn't. Anyone else had the same problem? Suggestions?

Isn't the year 2458 (or 2548?) in Thailand. Maybe that's why PayPal thinks it expired. :o

Edited by Gumballl

I've just tried to set up a paypal account for the gf with a Kweb card. But paypal rejected it on the grounds that the expiry date has passed. The expiry date is 12/2008 so of course it hasn't. Anyone else had the same problem? Suggestions?

Isn't the year 2458 (or 2548?) in Thailand. Maybe that's why PayPal thinks it expired. :o

i opened a savings account with kasikorn bank yesterday to start the process of getting a web card and the card i got has the expiry date as 11/11 so this is not the problem bkkmadness is having, my fingers are crossed for when i try to apply :D

i opened a savings account with kasikorn bank yesterday to start the process of getting a web card and the card i got has the expiry date as 11/11 so this is not the problem bkkmadness is having, my fingers are crossed for when i try to apply :D

Don't worry, it'll work :D

Don't worry, it'll work :D

hope so alexth!

• 2 months later...

This Kbank e-web card. I got one about a year ago, but there is no CVV number so it cannot be used on the net... I spoke to them at length, and they informed me that there was never a provision made for a CVV number... :o

Has this changed?

CVV - 3 or 4 digit card verification number .