Ranong to Andaman club

I have scoured the forums re this and picked up many tips but... two things that I can't clearly see are

1. If choosing Andaman(I'm still undecided) do I have to visit Ranong immigration before or after or both?( Or all taken care of by Andaman)

2. When at Andaman do you have to go to Myanmar Immigration from the hotel or is it all taken care of on site. And how quickly can you expect to able to get return ferry.. 1 hour or 2? Trying to calculate how long my taxi driver will need to wait for me

Thanks in advance

Sent from my CUBOT_NOTE_S using Tapatalk

you arrive at the border and you do everything at the border immigration office.  It is streamlined and very no-nonsense approach.

You can see these two posts for some recent stories:

Allow 2-3 hours.  You may be able to do it in as little as 1.2-1.5 hours if you make an immediate return after paying on the myanmar side. You could even call the taxi driver when you are waiting on the pier the way back if you have a Thai SIM.

• Like 1

Very useful thanks, to clarify two points 1. Approx Distance from Thai immigration to Andaman pier? 2. Should I expect from andaman pier to Burma, stamp and back all to take say 90 mins if immediate return ? Thanks

Sent from my CUBOT_NOTE_S using Tapatalk