Tony Kenway murdered in Pattaya over 8 million baht debt, say Thai police

webfact

2 minutes ago, twizzian said:

Mafia too! Ha ha, I don't think so

I'd say he was just a thief who got too greedy.

whilst i dont condone what happened to Kenway, if you steel 8 million baht from someone,fare play to the bloke, he tried to reason with Kenway,and it would seem,Kenway just mugged him off.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, pumpuy said:

Stupid man ... if you make a living from ripping other people off , you better don't drive around in a red Porsche ... a living target .

Think the red Porsche was a tool of the trade, all part of the confidence trick.

So Happy to hear this these guys are scum happened to my grand parents in the South of Spain cleaned out all of there savings probably the same guy they left them with nothing to live on I would like all these guys to get assassinated they pick on old people are ruthless and live like Kings on there hard earned retirement cash they have saved all there life. So bye bye Mr Kenway you won't be missed.

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

You live by the sward and you die by the sward... if you scam people long and

bed enough chances you'll pay very dearly for it, that guy must have thought that

he's invincible and bullet proof, guess what? he wasn't... let me a lesson to all

other scums who profits from people's misery...

Unfortunately, not true. Some of the richest men in history have gotten away with murder. Crime does pay....big time.

Like you, I too wish there was some kind of 'karmic justice system', but sad to say the odds are against you on this one.

2 hours ago, Estrada said:

You live by the sward? (The upper layer of soil, especially when covered with grass)

too late.  you were beaten to the punch by the comment about being on another's TURF.

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

bed enough chances you'll pay very dearly for it, that guy must have thought that

he's invincible and bullet proof, guess what? he wasn't... let me a lesson to all

If you live by the sward, you'll turn into a sheep.

5 minutes ago, KhonKaenKowboy said:

Another dead boiler room operator....they seem to have a short life expectancy.  They've just about ruined lower Sukhumvit...I think the way they have colluded on drink prices warrants the death penalty, let alone stealing from people like my mom and dad.

I don't know but I don't think he had any interests in lower Sukhumvit.

The guys who run lower Suk, Soi11 and all those foreigner joints are far smarter than this bloke seemed to be. 

Stay lowkey, even if you have a Rolls but it doesn't stand out in Bangkok, certainly not in Thonglor. 

They have decade old connections, know how to behave and not get buried 10 feet under. 

Not glorifying them but they certainly know how to do to their business, even if it's extremely shady or what not. 

They have a business sense, Mr red Porsche comes off as the typical 'new money' kind of guy. 

His weird wannabe yakuza chest tattoo coupled with his antics just screams stupidity. 

Play with fire and you get burned.. 

They know how to run a transvestite circus, and con games.  Hutch, Bullard, Bell were all fairly high up on the pyramid....all deceased.  BTW, please contact me if you are interested in some pre IPO shares of Uber...LOL...But yes, the Sukhumvit gang shaves their heads a little close, hides their ugly tattoos a bit more, and wears a little better grade of polyester suit, than the Pattaya prison gang.

Edited by KhonKaenKowboy

i dont know about the U.K. but if you are a foreign mafia figure here. there are few reasons why? did something stupid and got expelled not to bright. got push out not tough enough, chased by the law not smart enough to know how the game is played. so the stupid,rock heads end up here. dont tell me it is the weather and women because all of that is bought to you if you are playing the game well.

Just now, ffaarraanngg said:

To what extent was it owed though. Maybe he thought he was being ripped off and said no.

Yep! And the result worked well for him. Actually it doesn´t matter. It´s enough to say he had the wrong line of work, and one way or another got killed for it.

7 hours ago, wxpwzrd said:

LOL Now he is a computer programmer. 

He's a low life scumbag no sympathy from my side,  peoples life he had ruined financial for his own greed he had 3 houses in Pattaya could have sold 2 to repay the debts, because he is a low life and used to cheating people now he paid dearly with his life. Som Nam Na

Can't say I feel sorry for him at all. Ripping other people off sort of shows what a low life scum bag he was.

However I am a little suprised they had a hit on him, makes no sense  8 mill bht owed tap him then as has happened they won't be getting it back. Would have made more sense to use his family as leverage. I wonder if they will now seize his assets and pay back some of the people he scammed. Although I expect any monies will have disappeared by now and the houses will be in thai names.

12 hours ago, ezzra said:

sward? as in grass surface or turf?