Drugs Suppression Police - Ganga could be a legal drug in the future

rooster59

15 minutes ago, Alan Deer said:

There are no peer reviewed studies that replicate the claims made by these videos - that is what i said earlier......

there are no trials or studies that can make any claims for marijuana - all those that do are not clinically sound peer reviewed trials. clinical trials carried out along scientific principals have consistently showed that the claims are either false or grossly exaggerated.

The plural of anecdote is not data......if you have difficulty in working out the typo of a well-known saying then it would account for your uncritical acceptance of non-scientific anecdote about marijuana. As Isais you need to be able to differentiate between anecdote and evidence - failure to do this wappears to have lead you up the garden path.

Unfortunately marijuana is thhe new herbalism - it is claimed to cure everything but in reality cures nothing.....the only thing sustaining theese bogus claims is that stoners WANT their to be evidence -something that is so far sadly lacking.

Double blind phase III, that took all of about 10 seconds to find, do at least try not to make things up!

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22791906

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is it opiate  palliative drugs can be legally prescribed by medical professionals, but Cannabinoid drugs which carry a possibility of cure or control for various medical conditions cannot be prescribed by medical professionals. Lets hope Thailand and Thai pharma companies can take the lead in Asia on this issue. There are proven facts that it is effective. It is also of interest how such medicinal compounds were made freely available to young American troops in the Indochina wars for "recreational" and "palliative" purposes. Lets move forward on this issue.

10 hours ago, ajarngreg said:

You seem to know what life is all about. Keep on moving and good luck with your house. I mean good luck with the relationship with the person the house is built on. 

BTW, I'm on a very natural drug, also called Adrenaline. 

Thanks for wishing me luck, we both know i will need it :)

you should have said "good luck with the relationship with the person and the persons family the house is built on" :)

3 hours ago, Alan Deer said:

There are no peer reviewed studies that replicate the claims made by these videos - that is what i said earlier......

there are no trials or studies that can make any claims for marijuana - all those that do are not clinically sound peer reviewed trials. clinical trials carried out along scientific principals have consistently showed that the claims are either false or grossly exaggerated.

The plural of anecdote is not data......if you have difficulty in working out the typo of a well-known saying then it would account for your uncritical acceptance of non-scientific anecdote about marijuana. As Isais you need to be able to differentiate between anecdote and evidence - failure to do this wappears to have lead you up the garden path.

Unfortunately marijuana is the new herbalism - it is claimed to cure everything but in reality cures nothing.....the only thing sustaining these bogus claims is that stoners WANT their to be evidence -something that is so far sadly lacking.

Have you read any peer reviews - evidently not - the trial was too small, too short term ands too subjective to be statistically significantWhen attacks occur, symptoms may come and go suddenly and may even vary from hour to hour.

MS's extreme variability makes it a perfect disease for quacks. The only way to know whether a treatment is effective is to follow many patients for years to see whether those who receive the treatment do better than those who do not. Quacks don't bother with this kind of testing, however. They simply claim credit whenever anyone who consults them improves. And since the majority of attacks are followed by complete or partial recovery, persuasive quacks can acquire patients who swear by whatever they recommend.

you are also demonstrating the typical view that canabis is a cure-all wonder drug - as we were talking about the effects on Parkinson's originally - which is equally unimpressive when you look at the test results.

3 hours ago, Alan Deer said:

On 2/10/2017 at 5:47 PM, Get Real said:

Yep! Just add a little bit more fire in the already hot and boiling pot. Actually insane!

That´s my opinion, and if possible maybe I can be overlooked by all the people in this forum that are positive to drugs. Just heard the stories before. There is a reason why it´s illigal in most countries.

The reason marijuana is illegal in the USA is because the distillery lobby paid big "donations" to  eliminate competition.  Any physician will attest that they have seen example after example of alcohol abuse  and addiction ruining individuals' and family lives.  Marijuana is just not addictive in the same way and cannot compare to the narcotic qualities that alcohol can have on some people.

On 2/11/2017 at 6:02 PM, natway09 said:

I have grown, smoked (never sold ) ganja in 3 countries.

Used as a relaxant we have found it pleasant with less side effects than  alcohol.

Anything that diminishes the stigma around this pretty harmless drug is a good thing.

Getting locked up for having personal use amounts is just a waste of taxpayers money

The "stigma" is real and I think it is a very significant factor in developing psychological disorders.

Someone rightly mentioned psychosis further back in the thread. This is far better than to confuse things with silly tabloid sensationalism about schizophrenia.

Schizophrenia may be triggered or exacerbated by the cannabis but getting high on cannabis doesn't cause the illness in most people - we have established that.

Psychosis, on the other hand, describes very well the effect getting high can have on many 'normal' individuals who often report feelings of paranoia and deep unease.

The natural plant itself contains psychoactive compounds like THC which sensitises people, including already sensitive individuals.

It affects concentration - great for creative thinking but highly distracting (there is your case for keeping it off the roads, though not nearly so good a case as that for banning drink-driving, imo); and arguably it also has detrimental effects on short-term memory because it's like anything else in life: too much chocolate may make you fat and rot your teeth.

Social stigma is a real problem. It is ignorant and vocal and itself exacerbates mental problems like schizophrenia, paranoia and psychosis. For normal folk who want to enjoy cannabis but feel psychosis from it ("It makes me paranoid sometimes"), if they enjoy it then they simply learn to use it properly.

Whereas outside, the rest of the world is in a different frame of mind to you, if you smoke at home or in a relaxed environment around people you trust or know well and especially if they are into it too... there is very little need to feel paranoid.

Being cast as a bad person by stupid people who are dazzled by authority figures and tabloid newspapers isn't easy and can't be pleasant if you have schizophrenia and it's your parents sowing the stigma....

WR Hurst<sp?> the newspaper guy, "Citizen Cane" the movie was 

about him, he was THE MAJOR crusader behind the pot ban.

As you can see the pic, try proving someone has died from it.

You don't get the Big "C" from smoking it as it doesn't have the

same compounds that you find in tobacco.

Booze, what can I say, just look at the holiday death toll here from

it.

As a gate way drug, most started on mothers milk then on to

ice-cream. Don't take that first drink on the nipple, it's down hill

from then on.

rice555

image.thumb.jpeg.c49839f08702ece77b23182dd354173a.jpeg

2 hours ago, Squeegee said:

The "stigma" is real and I think it is a very significant factor in developing psychological disorders.

Someone rightly mentioned psychosis further back in the thread. This is far better than to confuse things with silly tabloid sensationalism about schizophrenia.

Schizophrenia may be triggered or exacerbated by the cannabis but getting high on cannabis doesn't cause the illness in most people - we have established that.

Psychosis, on the other hand, describes very well the effect getting high can have on many 'normal' individuals who often report feelings of paranoia and deep unease.

The natural plant itself contains psychoactive compounds like THC which sensitises people, including already sensitive individuals.

It affects concentration - great for creative thinking but highly distracting (there is your case for keeping it off the roads, though not nearly so good a case as that for banning drink-driving, imo); and arguably it also has detrimental effects on short-term memory because it's like anything else in life: too much chocolate may make you fat and rot your teeth.

Social stigma is a real problem. It is ignorant and vocal and itself exacerbates mental problems like schizophrenia, paranoia and psychosis. For normal folk who want to enjoy cannabis but feel psychosis from it ("It makes me paranoid sometimes"), if they enjoy it then they simply learn to use it properly.

Whereas outside, the rest of the world is in a different frame of mind to you, if you smoke at home or in a relaxed environment around people you trust or know well and especially if they are into it too... there is very little need to feel paranoid.

Being cast as a bad person by stupid people who are dazzled by authority figures and tabloid newspapers isn't easy and can't be pleasant if you have schizophrenia and it's your parents sowing the stigma....

Most of the med users are using low THC and higher rate of CBD, there are strains of pot that

have been breed for that. Not all med users like to get HIGH, but they do like there meds.

Rec and med just passed into law in a few US States, and most of  the yes money was from Soros,

also had money on the loser for prez. The investment fund Soros heads is investing in Med pot

from Columbia which is going legal there, read it in the NYT a few months back.

Even the US DEA has a patent on medical pot from Gov. research and they say it has no medical

value???      google -->  DEA Patent medical mj

rice555    I'm 70

Edited by rice555
additional word

On ‎2‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 0:12 PM, Geoffggi said:

It is illegal because the pharmaceutical companies can't make any money out of it 

And alcohol, police and pretty much all companies (and governments with their GST), with the exception of Mars, Twisties and the like.

With the drug Ice becoming so prevalent all over the world I think Ganga is becoming less of a concern. Even the authorities consider it a waste of time.

Edited by Bikeman93

GW pharmaceuticals is quietly trying to pass laws so they have a monopoly on CBD oil so they're the only one allowed to produce or sell it.
They want it illegal for everyone except them. A better example of big companies profiting from prohibition would be hard to find.
Greedy f*ing bastards.

CBD is the non-psychoactive component of cannabis that is effective in controlling seizures and managing pain and reducing inflammation.
CBD has no recreational use.  It is a THC agonist. If you smoke cannabis and get high from it, ingesting CBD will make you less high. 

31 minutes ago, Guitar God said:

GW pharmaceuticals is quietly trying to pass laws so they have a monopoly on CBD oil so they're the only one allowed to produce or sell it.
They want it illegal for everyone except them. A better example of big companies profiting from prohibition would be hard to find.
Greedy f*ing bastards.

CBD is the non-psychoactive component of cannabis that is effective in controlling seizures and managing pain and reducing inflammation.
CBD has no recreational use.  It is a THC agonist. If you smoke cannabis and get high from it, ingesting CBD will make you less high. 

How did you read that into it?  They have a product that is nearing approval, they are the only ones with a product nearing approval, they are also lobbying for legalization of products such as theirs, once they are legalized they will be the only people selling this type of product, not through monopolizing the market through passing laws, but by being the only ones who have a developed and approved product, the market remaining open.  What exactly do people want?  Unregulated and untested medicine, it would seem.

On February 24, 2017 at 10:36 AM, Ace of Pop said:

Load of waffle most posts.here .we need that Philapeano Wildman to shoot the bastards Wait till I've takes over from Meths here ,this Ganja nonsense is a red herring.New Zealand the proof

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

If I remember right, you could grow in NZ, but it was illegal to buy High Times

magazine? You could have everything in the mag, but not the mag?

rice555

I'm back in Canada right now... and at the bus stop in my city close to Niagara Falls, I noticed a tattoo and "head" shop just up the street and decide to take a look.  I figured they would be selling drug paraphenalia.  Yes... they are... but also SURPRISE !  They are also selling many types of weed as well as several varieties of hashish. 

And they said that you DON'T need a doctor's precription.  Just be drinking age or over.  This is the first time I have seen weed and hash sold openly in a shop in Canada without the need for a doctor's medical marijuana prescription.

P.M.  Trudeau is supposed to be legalizing it in Canada like Colorado and Washington did.... But it has not happened yet.  However this shop is not waiting... and the cops aren't bothering them.. . 

While I was there, two young guys came in wanting to buy some... and the shop employees asked them to show proof of legal drinking age...  ha, ha,..

2 minutes ago, Catoni said:

I'm back in Canada right now... and at the bus stop in my city close to Niagara Falls, I noticed a tattoo and "head" shop just up the street and decide to take a look.  I figured they would be selling drug paraphenalia.  Yes... they are... but also SURPRISE !  They are also selling many types of weed as well as several varieties of hashish. 

And they said that you DON'T need a doctor's precription.  Just be drinking age or over.  This is the first time I have seen weed and hash sold openly in a shop in Canada without the need for a doctor's medical marijuana prescription.

P.M.  Trudeau is supposed to be legalizing it in Canada like Colorado and Washington did.... But it has not happened yet.  However this shop is not waiting... and the cops aren't bothering them.. . 

While I was there, two young guys came in wanting to buy some... and the shop employees asked them to show proof of legal drinking age...  ha, ha,..

DO THEY DO MAIL ORDERS?

13 hours ago, ThaidaGwaii said:

DO THEY DO MAIL ORDERS?

I don't know. I never asked.  They have Facebook:   FACEBOOK.COM/KRONICINK        

They are a Crop King Seed Retailer       and their phone number is:  Area code 905.....397-5163       I guess you would have to dial the country code first.  

They are a new shop, just beginning.......and adding and bringing in more stuff as they go alone.  

I did find that two guys came up to the column in the pic in Alaska after

the guys in the pic finished there artwork and left, sparked up a number

and were taking a slfe and the top broke off and crushed them to death.  

56994ae44ff13e8de444aed9 copy.jpg

On February 23, 2017 at 3:30 PM, Shawn0000 said:

How did you read that into it?  They have a product that is nearing approval, they are the only ones with a product nearing approval, they are also lobbying for legalization of products such as theirs, once they are legalized they will be the only people selling this type of product, not through monopolizing the market through passing laws, but by being the only ones who have a developed and approved product, the market remaining open.  What exactly do people want?  Unregulated and untested medicine, it would seem.

On the farming forum there was a link to a free e-Mag from OZ, I've red the Mag in the past and have bought copies

here at Accent Hydro in BKK. I was surprised to see the has an article on pot, as it is a main stream farming mag.

I have read that a Co. had set up a grow facility in OZ and was going to ship over a ton a month to O-Canada. I don't

know if it was for rec or med?

Some of the seed breeders are breeding for the Med area, as seen by the number in the pic. With 1% THC, sort of

like 1/8th a bottle of beer.( I had a friend that never finished a bottle of beer and was totally smashed)

A lot of medical users do not trust big pharma!

rice555 

CBD.png

10 minutes ago, rice555 said:

On the farming forum there was a link to a free e-Mag from OZ, I've red the Mag in the past and have bought copies

here at Accent Hydro in BKK. I was surprised to see the has an article on pot, as it is a main stream farming mag.

I have read that a Co. had set up a grow facility in OZ and was going to ship over a ton a month to O-Canada. I don't

know if it was for rec or med?

Some of the seed breeders are breeding for the Med area, as seen by the number in the pic. With 1% THC, sort of

like 1/8th a bottle of beer.( I had a friend that never finished a bottle of beer and was totally smashed)

A lot of medical users do not trust big pharma!

rice555 

CBD.png

I am sure there are lots of medical users who do not trust big pharma however, ask them what the term means and they are stumped!  I call them sheeple.