will the world last another 100 years?

i claudius

22 hours ago, Catoni said:

Yes.... it's on the "Georgia Guide Stones"       Looks like the "Elite" want 80% of us....dead ! ! 

A message consisting of a set of ten guidelines or principles is engraved on the Georgia Guidestones[8] in eight different languages, one language on each face of the four large upright stones. Moving clockwise around the structure from due north, these languages are: EnglishSpanishSwahiliHindiHebrewArabicChinese, and Russian.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

burner-guide-stones.jpg

Yes, I have seen this before. The problem is though, it's completely unworkable whilst the human race is enslaved inside a monetary system. Understanding the very basics of how the banking system works is not rocket-science, but it's easy to see WHY the rich get richer while the poor get poorer. It's due to perpetual debt. There is simply not enough money in circulation to pay back the banks their principal + interest! Reducing the population will not make these bastards richer. They NEED as many people as possible to fuel their ever-burning desire for banking globalisation.

Almost every single crime committed on this planet has some connection to money or poverty. Get rid of money and the crime-rate drops by some 80%. There's no need for politicians to make laws and no need for a police force to enforce them. Since around 1% of the population own 50% of the world's wealth, while thousands of people die from hunger each day, it's quite easy to see that something is 'wrong'.

I'm no 'libtard', and I abhor religion, but as long as we continue to believe that authority is the truth instead of the truth being the authority, then we, the human race, don't DESERVE to survive!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/21/2017 at 6:25 AM, Karry Yokie said:

Yes, I have seen this before. The problem is though, it's completely unworkable whilst the human race is enslaved inside a monetary system. Understanding the very basics of how the banking system works is not rocket-science, but it's easy to see WHY the rich get richer while the poor get poorer. It's due to perpetual debt. There is simply not enough money in circulation to pay back the banks their principal + interest! Reducing the population will not make these bastards richer. They NEED as many people as possible to fuel their ever-burning desire for banking globalisation.

Almost every single crime committed on this planet has some connection to money or poverty. Get rid of money and the crime-rate drops by some 80%. There's no need for politicians to make laws and no need for a police force to enforce them. Since around 1% of the population own 50% of the world's wealth, while thousands of people die from hunger each day, it's quite easy to see that something is 'wrong'.

I'm no 'libtard', and I abhor religion, but as long as we continue to believe that authority is the truth instead of the truth being the authority, then we, the human race, don't DESERVE to survive!

I'm really happy you are not in power...   You would be a dictator....   complete with extermination camps.  The far left in my country of Canada has been claiming the rich are getting richer.. and the poor getting poorer.. for a hundred years.  The far left is wrong... and lying to us.  As is the far right also..    I have no time for the extremists of either political side...     

Well ....  it seems that the poor in Canada have a lot more going for them now.... then they ever have..    The fact is... both the rich and the poor are getting richer compared to the rich and poor in the past...   A rising tide lifts all boats... from the wealthy yacht to the poor little rowboat. 

Edited by Catoni

1 hour ago, Catoni said:

I'm really happy you are not in power...   You would be a dictator....   complete with extermination camps.  The far left in my country of Canada has been claiming the rich are getting richer.. and the poor getting poorer.. for a hundred years.  The far left is wrong... and lying to us.  As is the far right also..    I have no time for the extremists of either political side...     

Well ....  it seems that the poor in Canada have a lot more going for them now.... then they ever have..    The fact is... both the rich and the poor are getting richer compared to the rich and poor in the past...   A rising tide lifts all boats... from the wealthy yacht to the poor little rowboat. 

At last someone on here who has an understanding of economics.  

17 hours ago, seancbk said:

At last someone on here who has an understanding of economics.  

19 hours ago, Catoni said:

Love your logic! Well, at least I MIGHT love your logic if I could figure it out....

By stating that I am essentially totally opposed to a dictatorship, you have me down as a right-wing fascist dictator. Priceless!

On 2/21/2017 at 6:25 PM, Karry Yokie said:

Need more people yes - but more tax payers rather than people collecting their dues.  Mathematically and ignoring all other aspects, that alone adds up.

On 2/21/2017 at 6:25 PM, Karry Yokie said: