Shooting In Reggae Pub

yes they are brown bread. they were on the yabaa. disrespect thier dealers becuase they were binging out on the gear. the end result was well. read the monthly paper. it is all in thier.

play with the monkies sometimes they bite

what the hel_l does someone know my password i did not write this above. unless i was drunk or spiked

Inability to spell the word 'their', inimitable use of the English language and distant absence of the correct grammar. Yep, that's a BigC post alright

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes they are brown bread. they were on the yabaa. disrespect thier dealers becuase they were binging out on the gear. the end result was well. read the monthly paper. it is all in thier.

what the hel_l does someone know my password i did not write this above. unless i was drunk or spiked

Inability to spell the word 'their', inimitable use of the English language and distant absence of the correct grammar. Yep, that's a BigC post alright

BigC, you do realize the post was made over a year and a half ago?

coming from a gold fish that is bad lol

He's just now sobering up. :o

great bit late i have been telling all my mates there was a shooting in reggie pub. coming to tink of it i rermeber it. one got one in the head the other got injured

lol I love it. When you're a candidate for AA there's no such thing as old news.