Kuwaiti stabs his friend in Pattaya Family Mart violence

webfact

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Ozziefrog said:

What can you expect from Arabs who have been married their first cousins for thousands of years....

Oh Anyway why were they drunk ??

Muslims not supposed to touch alcohol !! 

Go to their country with just one light beer in your luggage and see what happen...

Same as Manila now full of Syrians who spend the whole day drinking Black Label and 

playing with young boys and girls........

Do you include Christians in your hate too? Considering both pork and being drunk are forbidden (Pork in Old Testament) and being drunk in both Old Testament and New. 

Are Christians pedophiles too? I don't understand your logic. Most pedophiles I hear about are from the UK and Europeans like the French in Cambodia. 

8 minutes ago, USPatriot said:

More good muslim tourists. Drinking smoking and doing stuff they are not supposed to do.

On the upside he didn't cut his head off

Yes because all Muslim tourists cut peoples heads off lol fear mongering goof

1 minute ago, JayBird said:

Thailand let's quality tourists like this in but makes it difficult for quiet retirees and digital nomads.

Most of the poor quality tourists are cheap drunk alcoholics from Europe, plenty of stabbings from that diaspora to know Muslims aren't really a problem in comparison

1 hour ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

Yes I agree with u also, so many other foreigners over here just as bad.

But hes still correct in wot he says though.

Too much alcohol consumed by someone not used to it can turn on the violence tap even to the point where the lines of friendship become blurred much like the assailants vision and brain. I am sure when this guy sobers up and makes financial peace with the "system" it will be off to the local mosque to pray for forgiveness. 

1 minute ago, Fredward said:

You're a bigoted idiot. Do you know any Kuwaitis? I do, any intelligent individual knows that it's not their culture. You obviously close minded community with no access to international educational hubs. They come from a masculine culture, with one foot in the past and one in the present due to their oil & wealth. Africa is extremely dangerous and volatile in certain regions, is it in their culture too? Or is it as a result of lack of information / education / role models, socio economic status? You have a very poor understanding of the world, making that clear is the only impact your statement is making on the public.

Yeah, sure !!!
Look who's talking !!!

3 hours ago, toenail said:

Alcohol and a Arab muslim is a bad combination. In their own country any alcohol is "haram" (forbidden). They are not "man enough" to handle any kind of alcohol (and a woman).

Something like apprentice Brits, eh?

4 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Not allowed to drink in their own sandpit......so come here and behave like morons, and carrying concealed weapons....

Before the TV ranters jump on me, yes, I know Brits, Germans, Swedish, etc, are all guilty of drunken rowdiness, and sometimes violence, at least they are not bigoted hypocrites......:bah:

"hypocrites"

Yes, because everyone born in Islamic countries really believes it all.

Just like everyone baptised (while an infant) in "Christian" countries really believes it all.

Thanks for your repeated demonstrations of  "The Ignorant Bigot, his characteristics and how to recognise him".

Edited by Enoon

What a difference between the comments here and the ones about the two Brummies scrapping in another item.

A big laugh with them but here, inevitably,  all the bitter twistoids crawled out to spout their poison.

And there was me thinking that it might be amusing to suggest that the two pairs got together and form GB/K vs GB/K, multi-cultural, international tag teams.

But that would be poison to the poison minds.

Edited by Enoon

13 minutes ago, Dustdevil said:

Live in the Gulf Middle East and they tell you to convert of Islam and stop drinking and be pious.

They?

Every single one of them?

Or do you mean the "authorities" and those who live in fear of what will happen if they themselves do not repeat the doctrine, irrespective of their own private beliefs and hopes?

You know there are places in the world where everybody "loves" or "believes" someone, or something, because it is too dangerous not to?

Edited by Enoon

4 hours ago, Naam said:

give me a break man! only "bigoted hypocrites" would call two unkown young boys "bigoted hypocrites". how many brawls, fights, crimes and even murders are committed in Pattaya by people who don't live in a sand pit?

To be fair, Pattaya does attract those who like to drink, party, and indulge in adult entertainment. In such an environment, given the likely clients and contexts, violence is something that will and does happen.

However, the Westerners, Russkies, and Orientals who come here whoring, boozing and getting into fights likely behave the same way at home. The point being made is the Arabs that do, who live in Muslims countries, don't do that, well at least not so openly, in their home countries as they would receive very severe punishment. Everything must be covert there. Here, they let themselves off the leash and once home go back to their pious ways.

Now is that anymore hypocritical than all those Westerners who go to Patts for the "golf", or come for the "scuba diving"? 

2 hours ago, Enoon said:

What a difference between the comments here and the ones about the two Brummies scrapping in another item.

A big laugh with them but here, inevitably,  all the bitter twistoids crawled out to spout their poison.

And there was me thinking that it might be amusing to suggest that the two pairs got together and form GB/K vs GB/K, multi-cultural, international tag teams.

But that would be poison to the poison minds.

Cultural racism & bigotry. Unfortunately alot of the 'quality' tourists think that because of the colour of their skin they have some type of moral high ground when it comes to others committing equally atrocious acts, even sometimes when its less offensive than those committed by their own kind. Very serious problem in todays world and society and needs to be dealt with. I think that's why you see more vicious and vulgar crimes being committed against majority races because of the impunity they enjoy when they commit undesirable acts. It's a vicious circle that can only end when we acknowledge our biases & bigotry.

2 hours ago, USPatriot said:

It was a joke. Get a sence of humor

ha ha very funny...honestly people like you are scum. 'Oh it was just a joke', add all the other millions of idiots making jokes at others expense and you get a mountain of negativity being directed at a culture almost everywhere anytime their names pop up. You wouldn't like that type of 'humour' being thrown at you almost daily would you? It's boring mate. Grow up. The correct spelling is 'sense' & not 'sence'.

11 hours ago, Boycie said:

Now if Thai Beverage PLC would have only left Beer Chang at 6.4% ABV this would have never happened.

The would have both passed out long before :drunk:

I remember days gone bye, Thailand never had all this violence, must be the Chang. :biggrin:

Chang was only ever tested to be a minimum strength and could easily have been 9%, 12% etc. on occasion. There was a video supporting this some years ago.

That is why some days people could drink 10 Chang and the next only 4, from a different batch.

The lack of quality control was also cited as a possible reason for Carlsberg leaving Thailand for quite some years as to not have their brand suffer.

5 hours ago, Ozziefrog said:

What can you expect from Arabs who have been married their first cousins for thousands of years....

Oh Anyway why were they drunk ??

Muslims not supposed to touch alcohol !! 

Go to their country with just one light beer in your luggage and see what happen...

Same as Manila now full of Syrians who spend the whole day drinking Black Label and 

playing with young boys and girls........

What rubbish you sprout.Not all Muslims are pious.I know plenty that drink.

4 hours ago, Fredward said:

ha ha very funny...honestly people like you are scum. 'Oh it was just a joke', add all the other millions of idiots making jokes at others expense and you get a mountain of negativity being directed at a culture almost everywhere anytime their names pop up. You wouldn't like that type of 'humour' being thrown at you almost daily would you? It's boring mate. Grow up. The correct spelling is 'sense' & not 'sence'.

Hahah   you on your bar stool having a beer..   that is all you have hahaha look in the mirror if you want to see scum