Thai wife arrives too late to save Austrian man

webfact

While it's not for everybody, it can be an ideal arrangement for some people. Some people really like having space and a place where they can relax and do their own thing. If I ever make the mistake of getting married, I'll  probably go for a similar arrangement.

5 hours ago, lungnorm said:

You must be very gullible or she earns lot of money. I heard many stories and you will most likely find her Thai husband lives in Bkk.

crap, and yes its a lot of money try  anything from 3-500k a  month, married 10 years first time for both of us no  kids  no parents........lucky eh

Edited by kannot

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2017 at 7:49 PM, OttoPollmann said:

Just this line is the only informative part of this report.

This could be an indication to a heart attack and maybe if somebody was around could have saved his life.

Sometimes it's already enough to calm the person down to get the heart back in rhythm.

I don't know about that but you should immediately take a regular aspirin & call for an ambulance (any chance a non-Thai speaker can get one?)

On 2/17/2017 at 9:22 PM, mercman24 said:

HOW many times have i read in the last 12 months, the wife is away visiting and comes back to find hubby dead, just sayin !!

Happens all the time when a grandpa marries someone else's granddaughter...

On 2/17/2017 at 9:22 PM, mercman24 said:

HOW many times have i read in the last 12 months, the wife is away visiting and comes back to find hubby dead, just sayin !!

People die all over the world under similar circumstances, here -though- they are eager to plaster the news with every occurrance.

Back home the sunday issues of biggest papers have usually a few pages of `mourning announcements` for the people that have passed the prior week, should the relatives/next of kin want the death announced.

RIP Udon man, may the dirt you lie under be light.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2017/2/16 at 2:56 PM, kannot said:

i  live  separately  from  my  Wife for various reasons, 1.  she works in BKK and i dont like to live there I like the countryside, 2.  she earns a lot of  money there so moving here isnt an option.

We meet  up every  month here or I go there for a few  days, we  both dont mind and meeting  up is like a honeymoon every time.

We have holidays together overseas for about 1  month each year

I have a feeling that if you stay together for too long boredom creep up on you and you start to quarrel on small insignificant matter. This sort of arrangement is good .