Wanted monk won't be easy to catch - he can walk on water, claims disciple of "UFO" temple

webfact

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walk on water?  That's an old story, some other idiot used that one 2000 years ago, and it was a crock then as well!

How true....ALL religion is based on FEAR n INTIMIDATION........  There has never been peace in this world  since this fictitious person appeared 2000 y ago...

4 minutes ago, tagalong said:

Walk on water?  That's an old story, some other idiot used that one 2000 years ago, and it was a crock then as well!

How true....ALL religion is based on FEAR n INTIMIDATION........  There has never been peace in this world  since this fictitious person appeared 2000 y ago...

I think you'll find there was quite a lot prior to it as well.

For example, the Roman Empire, which dominated the world at the time, employed genocide as a war tactic.

Edited by Bluespunk

These powers are nothing new in the world. I remember as a child marvelling at the skills of many "baddie" ninjas on the cult Japanese Samurai TV series (remember Shintaro and his sidekick Grey Mist, the Iga Ninja?).  However, such "purity" and super powers can only add to the stupendous potential of this monk character as a lakorn star in his own TV series.

I am reminded of an old  Carry On film:-

>

"They seek him here, they seek him there
Those 'Thai police' seek him everywhere
Is he in heaven or is he in hell?
That damned elusive Pimpernel 
He meddles with the 'democratic' Revolution"

1 hour ago, sandemara said:

These powers are nothing new in the world. I remember as a child marvelling at the skills of many "baddie" ninjas on the cult Japanese Samurai TV series (remember Shintaro and his sidekick Grey Mist, the Iga Ninja?).  However, such "purity" and super powers can only add to the stupendous potential of this monk character as a lakorn star in his own TV series.

True, but then you grew up and realised baddie Ninjas were just some rank bad actor in a costume.

If an adult believes ANY religious superstitious nonsense, I fell very, very sorry for them and their mental state.

2 hours ago, bangkok101 said:

breaking news: "thai police & military on orders from PM give up search for fugitive monk due to becoming invisible" 

Further, recently invisible monk beamed up and now thought to be cruising warp 8 on the star-ship enterprise circling high above temple....

Well then, it's about time we heard from our member in Hua Hin, NCC1701 to verify your comments.

11 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

"Even if found he can also make himself too heavy to lift," claimed the disciple.

Thai authorities are preparing to charge Phra Dhammachayo, abbot ... to laundermoney, money laundering and receiving stolen property. The case allegedly involved 1.4 billion baht ($40 million) that was embezzled from a credit union. . I guess IF he is a thief he could be carrying his ill gotten gain around with him? whom would he trust? I guess that explains the to heavy to lift part. Do the robes come with built in pockets?

13 hours ago, Nbarch said:

Second coming is scheduled for a Tuesday.

Does this help?

We are suppose to have a man who can walk on water,

so I thought it had already happened,now you have 

confused things by saying it will be on Tuesday,what

are your  sources :smile:.

regards worgeordie