Computer Servicing In Bangkok

SoMeOnEnUlL

Does anyone know any on-site computer servicing in Bangkok? Like coming to your office once a week and maintain things such as installing, fixing virus, formating and networking, etc.,? If you known of any service like that, could you share how much on average do they charge and where I can find it?

Thanks. :o

Does anyone know any on-site computer servicing in Bangkok? Like coming to your office once a week and maintain things such as installing, fixing virus, formating and networking, etc.,? If you known of any service like that, could you share how much on average do they charge and where I can find it?

Thanks. :o

Good question ! Servicing in Thailand ie refrigerators, washing machines etc is abundant and cheap .

The UK , London in particular this has been very difficult and extremely expensive a call out charge of five thousand baht being the norm with an hourly rate on top plus vat.[with the possible exception of the myriads of Poles who have flooded into the UK in the last year but not yet set up for appliance servicing ]

YET there has not been a single computer on site servicing ad in the Bangkok Post or the Nation ever advertised. 'Bring your computer to us at Pantip Plaza' has been the usual mantra !

Ironically in contrast all the local papers in London offer such a service in the small ads usually for a forty pound fee.

The only solution I was able to find was to visit Pantip and try to persuade one of the numerous repairers there to agree to carry out an onsite service privately out of hours.

THE MORAL : If you know any expat who wants to start a business in Thailand THIS IS THEIR CHANCE !

THE MORAL : If you know any expat who wants to start a business in Thailand THIS IS THEIR CHANCE !

I might just do this when I start my electrical business...but I'll do it for friends now.

I have an associate that has a back shop at Pantip but his main business is on the road all day fixing computers, he can speak english moderately well, very honest, very capable, very reasonable and NOT related. He has been to our house over the years and sometimes he doesnt accept money!! Im not suggesting that!

But if anybody wants his contact number just PM me. Happy to help him AND board members.