All smiles as Bangkok top cops descend on Patpong and Thaniya Road

rooster59

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, Briggsy said:

That cop in the background is due for a telling off from the mama san. No photos in the go-go!

Depends for who..... I once got into trouble with a mamasan for taking pictures of the cops and their entourage taking pictures!

16 hours ago, thai3 said:

Found no problems=tipped off beforehand 

Very likely, back in my "walking street days"(daze) the doorman and enticers out front would signal, the doormen at entrance to the go-go would press a button, red light would come on the girls would immediately cover up (or whatever they should'nt have been doing) this would happen whenever the police were in the vicinity, Happy Days!

I'm very surprised that the brown clowns found absolutely no evidence of any short-time rooms or activities, and that there is nothing immoral or offensive in these areas that may tarnish the good image of Thailand in any form or manner whatsoever.

What???

Oh, they were tasked to look for drugs only. I see...

I remember in my first month with the national police of my home country (in a professional civilian role) doing a 'ride-along' with an experienced officer. We pulled up to a seedy looking strip mall and he pointed out a biker bar and a stripper bar. He said we that we should do a walk-through to show some 'police presence'. As a greenhorn, I was a little nervous ... until I realised that we were heading in the direction of the stripper bar. I asked him if we'd be doing a walk-through of the biker bar, and he said, "are you crazy? that could get us killed!" So, we dutifully did our walkthrough of the stripper bar, friendly smiles and hellos from the girls and even bigger smiles on our faces (like the cop in the photo here). When we returned outside, a very sexy woman (I don't recall if a stripper or not) ran up to the car, spread her hands across the hood and laughingly said, "please arrest me officer, I've been very bad!". Probably not the same reception we would have received from the bikers...   

Actually, the girls in the bars don't drugs, because they have to go on test any given time.

But girls standing on streets, yes. They need some scapegoat customers in the room while they take drugs. Most of them take customer to take drugs in the privately rented rooms.

So, fundamentally police should target the working girls on the street. They are most dangerous ones.