Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If there were 2 choices:

1- Spend the night with the ladyboy     or

2- Get taken to hospital, all bloodied and bruised and in severe pain,

I reckon the Brit made the right choice. :thumbsup:

However, either way you get 'shafted'

As a brit myself I am continually amazed by the change in a lot of the brits I see around that comes with beer. It's not only in Pattaya.

I very rarely go to bars, can't see the point, and when I do it is so obvious listening to some of the expats how quickly they change as the intake goes up.

I don't really understand the obvious aggression that surfaces. Statements that come out of the blue like 'if that guy at the other table doesn't stop looking over here he's going to get trouble' where does that come from? Can anyone out there explain it?

On 21/02/2017 at 2:46 PM, overherebc said:

As a brit myself I am continually amazed by the change in a lot of the brits I see around that comes with beer. It's not only in Pattaya.

I very rarely go to bars, can't see the point, and when I do it is so obvious listening to some of the expats how quickly they change as the intake goes up.

I don't really understand the obvious aggression that surfaces. Statements that come out of the blue like 'if that guy at the other table doesn't stop looking over here he's going to get trouble' where does that come from? Can anyone out there explain it?

Low intelligence and low self esteem.