Ps3 Demos From Playstation Store.

konangrit

So I've got my PS3 online, works fine, took me no time to get hammered by the Japs on Ridge Racer, need more practice.

Anyway, when I set up an account for the Playstation store I put my location as Hong Kong, as that is where the PS3 came from. After going to the Playstation store I realised that this was a mistake, as each country has it's own store, and I could now only log into the HK one. I soon worked out to access the other countries stores you just need create other users and set up accounts from the other regions with these users. As it happens, Taiwan has the same content as Hong Kong, and Canada the same as the US, so it's really only necessary to set up accounts for the US, Japan, and Hong Kong. It's worth doing as not all demos (or other content) are available in all regions. Here's one reason to set up a Japanese account:

Gran Turismo HD Concept will be available to download via the PlayStation Store on December 24th. The download will be available for Japan only for a limited time. It will feature a choice of ten cars and two layouts on a race track, with two modes: Time Attack and Drift Trial mode.

Current Demos:

US Playstation Store:

Genji: Days of the Blade.

Lemmings.

Go! Sudoku Starter Pack.

Blast Factor.

Formula One Championship Edition.

NBA 07.

Resistance Fall of Man.

MotorStorm.

Cash Guns Chaos DLX.

Japan Playstation Store:

Some bizarre cartoon cat game (all in Japanese so don't know the name).

Blast Factor.

Ridge Racer 7.

Hong Kong Playstation Store:

Lemmings.

Resistance Fall of man.

Blast Factor.

Ridge Racer 7.

MotorStorm.

NBA 07.

People always ask me what I do with a Playstation 3, I answer like most of you I play with it as I get stuf like this for free I take things to the limit.

Running Linux is no sweat, Sony supports Linux http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yellow_Dog_Linux and more distributions support the PS3.

But as I get paid a bit more and wanted a bit more I looked at the last Powermac OS X, the change to run Mac Os X PowerPc faster then any Mac x86 is close to reallity.

Looking at ome of the source, not all open source I cannot understand why Apply ever moved away from the PowerPC chip, the new IBM Cell chip running at 3.2Ghz give the PowerPC Mac with little change to the source around 5 processor cores running some "older" games at speeds I cannot control or even see what happend