Sending goods from Phuket to Bangkok

Ian1980

Kerry Express has a pickup point in phuket and delivers door to door cheaper than the post office  The address on the website is.

98/4 Surin Rd., Talat Yai (Koh Dok Mai), Muang Phuket, Phuket, 83000

when I sent some stuff to Bangkok I went to another office in Thalang on road 4027 that goes to Pa Khlok and bang pae waterfall. It was about 1km on the right hand side when coming from the heroines monument.

55 minutes ago, AJBangkok said:

Kerry Express has a pickup point in phuket and delivers door to door cheaper than the post office  

You've done comparisons?

I had a new phone delivered by Kerry Express a couple of days ago. One guy on a motor bike.

I've also posted motor bikes and a couch, very cheaply, to Loei, using the PO.

It might depend on what "some goods" are, to work out the cheapest way.

45 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

You've done comparisons?

I had a new phone delivered by Kerry Express a couple of days ago. One guy on a motor bike.

I've also posted motor bikes and a couch, very cheaply, to Loei, using the PO.

It might depend on what "some goods" are, to work out the cheapest way.

At the time I did, we sent some boxes to Bangkok via the post office and we forgot 2 boxes. We took them to Kerry on 4027 and although  I don't actually remember the cost I do remember the wife said that's cheaper than the post office. Also the Kerry boxes arrived 2 days later in Bangkok at our condo and the post office made us come and collect them as they were too big to deliver.

2 minutes ago, Ian1980 said:

I had previous bad experience with post office deliver: twice times already. I dont want to say that by bus will be more secure, but will try. Will go ask the bus company today.

Try calling Kerry first and asking 061-4209076 

With the PO you do have to take the goods to them and pick them up at the other end.

They do have an excellent wrapping service (bubblewrap) for a small extra price. (The Rawai PO.)

To the OP, which ever way you choose to send it, I hope the tv gets to the mil in one piece.

With the PO you do have to take the goods to them and pick them up at the other end.

They do have an excellent wrapping service (bubblewrap) for a small extra price. (The Rawai PO.)

To the OP, which ever way you choose to send it, I hope the tv gets to the mil in one piece.