Inexpensive Mobiles!

thaimee

Lend us a few baht, I need a New Fashion Mobile?

Q: Wanted an idea how Thais never think twice before buying a mobile phone?

Q: Where do Thais get the money for buying a mobile at like 100-800$ a pop?

Thai National Minum wage something about approx. 180 bahts daily wage?

Just maybe the technology in Thailand GPRS and Other is expensive TECH, UH?

umm....Cheers. Thaimee. :o

same can be said for, bikes, nice cars, nice phones etc how!

....If you have a permanent job in Thailand, and married as couple it is easier even, yes - you can pay for that all, and now it is easier than some years ago, due to low interest rates....

Look at all these nice things for sale, there is always some offer for expensive goods to pay them slowly....

Many Thais have huge debts.... for house, for car, for furniture and some debts more for a nice mobile or for a television set does not matter anymore.

Johann

There was a headline in the Bangkok Post previously about Thai people's debt spiralling out of control. Everything they ever buy is on finance. Of course, there is, as the previous poster mentioned, always the case of farangs and their money being easily parted.

Face is the thing here,and a Thai with out a cell is not looked up to even as a normal person,,ever notice how there will be a few of them at a table drinking or talking,and every one of them is fooling with and looking at his phone,punching buttons and reading anything on it, talking on the phone and ignoring his friends,not in the least impolite,just a way of life,coarse you will find nothing here done by a Thai that is considered anything but polite by a Thai..

Notice young girls[mostly students] with an older Thai or fa rang man in a cafe,there will most times be in the coarse of the engagement that phone bills will be presented to the old gentleman, that is the bill for the young pussy payment. My father in law has 2 students that he does this for,really pisses off the rest of the family as the old dude is 70. he is also expected to furnish the phone. :o

Notice young girls[mostly students] with an older Thai or fa rang man in a cafe,there will most times be in the coarse of the engagement that phone bills will be presented to the old gentleman, that is the bill for the young pussy payment. My father in law has 2 students that he does this for,really pisses off the rest of the family as the old dude is 70. he is also expected to furnish the phone. :D

I hope when I am 70 that they still have phone bills :o

Notice young girls[mostly students] with an older Thai or fa rang man in a cafe,there will most times be in the coarse of the engagement that phone bills will be presented to the old gentleman, that is the bill for the young pussy payment. My father in law has 2 students that he does this for,really pisses off the rest of the family as the old dude is 70. he is also expected to furnish the phone. :D

I hope when I am 70 that they still have phone bills :D

And that you are still getting your money's worth from the Chicks :o

Well I am also 70,and my wife said I gotta be cool. Know what I mean Dr.P?

I noticed her father is around more now,workin at things around here,he just stocked the lake with new fish fry,fools around with the cows,and just generally around, when I mentioned this to my wife,she said,"well maybe dont work so good no more" and smiled.