Thai people giving family names to you

Pebblesz

Pebblesz.

Now why would i do that? It could all be 'Tom Pepper'(thats BS to you) The bank statements could be anybody's, And receipts for what?,and the fact that you would send nude pictures of her, indicates to me that you really do have a problem.ID? Well what would that prove? that she is Thai?

Young man, you are seriously boarding on having a sick mind,just to prove adolescent fantasies.I also would advise you against putting any of the things you have mentioned, on the forum.

I am sorry, but i do not get involved in PM's with a person of dubious character,and, i therefore refuse to have any sort of private conversation with you.I would advise you not to pm me as i will not answer,or even peruse it.I think that the mods may be watching this, and may also warn you against this sort of behaviour.

8 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

Pebblesz.

Now why would i do that? It could all be 'Tom Pepper'(thats BS to you) The bank statements could be anybody's, And receipts for what?,and the fact that you would send nude pictures of her, indicates to me that you really do have a problem.ID? Well what would that prove? that she is Thai?

Young man, you are seriously boarding on having a sick mind,just to prove adolescent fantasies.I also would advise you against putting any of the things you have mentioned, on the forum.

I am sorry, but i do not get involved in PM's with a person of dubious character,and, i therefore refuse to have any sort of private conversation with you.I would advise you not to pm me as i will not answer,or even peruse it.I think that the mods may be watching this, and may also warn you against this sort of behaviour.

Sigh...it was sarcasm: sarcasm: the use of remarks that clearly mean the opposite of what they say

3 minutes ago, Khon Kaen Dave said:

transam,

Thats just the sort of answer i would expect from you being a working East End boy.I, on the other hand tend to aspire to more class, than your normal cockney in the street. I actually WAS born in Bow:shock1:

Hmmmmmmmmm, you could be family.................:stoner:

5 hours ago, HHTel said:

From the times picking my kids up from school (they're in their upper teens now) I have been called 'Daddy' by all their friends.  This is because they've heard my kids call me 'Daddy' and assumed that it was my name!  I still get called 'Daddy'.

Some must think I'm the most virile person around with all these 'daughters and sons'!

They call you Daddy to show you respect.

6 hours ago, Pebblesz said:

Listen, I wasn't going to share this info about my gf on this forum.

The only reason why I did so was because the other dude pissed me of with his comment (nobody likes to be called a liar).

If if you don't believe me fine.

I won't post anything anymore here that involves me being friends or dating a non-prostitute girl because people won't believe me anyways.

I'll stick to the useful information about living in Thailand.

Well said. 

18 hours ago, Pebblesz said:

The fact that you don't believe me is a compliment, it means I'm one of the few that can interact with the normal chicks.

Glad I didn't tell you my Thaï gf is white, in her twenties, has a car, is hot, has no children and is way wealthier than me. You wouldn't believe me anyways and that's perfectly fine.

I wondered why you mentioned prostitutes in your OP , now I know. Do you seriously think that only a ' few ' foreign men can interact with ' normal ' Thai ladies , are you really that precious ?