Darwin awards latest! Teen jumps on car and gives motorist a scare

webfact

Darwin awards latest! Teen jumps on car and gives motorist a scare

4pm.jpg

Picture: Manager Online

BANGKOK: -- A video taken from the dash cam of a car in Bangkok has netizens questioning the sanity of a teen.

The video, shared to Facebook, shows a young man running towards a car from several meters in the distance, reported Manager Online.

He then jumps headfirst into the vehicle causing the driver and passenger some considerable alarm.

Then what appears to be his friend comes and drags him off the bonnet and onto the tarmac as if it is just another day in the week.

Then another friend arrives on the scene and the three walk off as if nothing has happened.

The bizarre footage was recorded in Huay Kwang on February 14th and shared by Facebook user Somchai Sonnontat.

Source: Manager Online

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-02-22

4 minutes ago, boomerangutang said:

I've been putting it off, but perhaps time to get some dash cams.  I've got 4 vehicles, so the investment would be X4.  

4 times the investment but, 4 times the fun when posting crazy Thai antics on Facebook (or whatever social media of your choosing)

26 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Thought you had to die to qualify for a Darwin Award.

This qualifies for the "Off My Tits On Something Or Other Award"

Less well celebrated, but more widely participated in.

You have to die AND not have had any children, because the point is you are not passing on any of your stupid genes. But why let correct terminology get in the way of a snappy title? 

3 hours ago, ezflip said:

4 times the investment but, 4 times the fun when posting crazy Thai antics on Facebook (or whatever social media of your choosing)

8 times the investment since you want one camera looking forward and one looking backward.

A friend only had a forward looking camera which caught a guy swerving past him and a couple of other cars before swerving too much and being collected by a truck.  What he didn't catch, because he didn't have a backward facing camera, was the guy's car doing a summersault while flying through the air and onto the median.

4 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Booze, drugs, both or some gang initiation. 

Or suicide attempt - not working as well as the farang flying clubs.

I hope this country does not learn from Taiwan where the person runs n charges onto your car faking injury and asking for compensation. Yes, i have bought myself a dash cam already front n back. Cost 1800 from seacon square. Just front only is about 1300. Should consider wearing a body cam too lol.

This seems the new employment trend, running into the car, claiming it was an accident on the driver's part... there was a clip of a khun yai trying the same thing, but she dove to the ground before hitting the car.. all on film.

11 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

nope - to qualify, contestants need to lose their ability to procreate.

dieing usually does the trick, but some awards were already granted after amputation of concerned body parts.

these idiots should be charged with attempted fraud.

P.S.

after seeing the story with the grandmother the other day, I have bought a dashcam.