Construction chief caught tugging at a temple turns himself in

webfact

21 hours ago, petedk said:

I don't know whether it is because I am British or just old but I have never heard the phrase "tugging" referring to masturbation.

My first thoughts were "what on earth do they mean? Was he trying to pull down the temple.

Anyway, I agree the fact that maybe he tried to abduct 2 girls is very serious. He should be locked up.

Yeah, reading the headline & I thought it was some guy with a tow-truck hooked to the corner of the building trying to snatch it down.

I'm not British... I thought it just was British vernacular until I saw your post.

Maybe I'm too old as well (50).

Edited by jaywalker

While this is obviously an opportunity for some funny remarks, and I am not condemning them , this is a much more serious case than someone having an impromptu tug and waving it at some passing schoolgirls !!
SPOILER ALERT [emoji599]
If you watch the video you will see the severity of this !
The children are VERY young and there is some interaction !! it is much more disturbing and disgusting than it first seems.
Someone mentioned abduction and I think this was the prime intention !!
If you watch the video BE WARNED !

Sent from my iPhone with the usual amount of sincerity and sarcasm [emoji4]

Wonder if his story is really true that it was just a spur of the moment decision as he was waiting to pick up some of his workers, rather than a premeditated action to wait there for the passing schoolgirls?

One Thai webpage I saw had a post in the comments section from someone who went to the school claiming the two girls were Luk Kreung and giving their names which sounded Western, although I guess at present it not possible to be sure from an anonymous source like that.

2 minutes ago, katana said:

Wonder if his story is really true that it was just a spur of the moment decision as he was waiting to pick up some of his workers, rather than a premeditated action to wait there for the passing schoolgirls?

One Thai webpage I saw had a post in the comments section from someone who went to the school claiming the two girls were Luk Kreung and giving their names which sounded Western, although I guess at present it not possible to be sure from an anonymous source like that.

Huh? Don't understand what you're getting at, but irrelevant. Did you watch the video? Would have been bad enough had he just called the girls over for a peak, but he touches them...puts his arm around them...AND actually detains one of them forcibly until she escapes his unacceptable and creepy embrace and runs away. The man was up to nothing good regardless who the girls were and premeditated or not.

Don't really understand what you're on about. I was the one that posted the video and initially commented on it being worse than the initial story in the OP, so of course I saw it. Not sure why you felt the need to re-describe it to me. The point I was making was the way the story was reported, that he was a family man, just did it on the spur of the moment, gave himself up etc almost seemed to be making excuses and trying to play down what happened. But the video put paid to that and showed it to be much worse than the OP made out.
As for the luk kreung, the point there was that some were cracking jokes about the incident, but may not have  found it so funny if it was their luk kreung child.
Maybe you should improve your comprehension skills.

Edited by katana

On 2/24/2560 at 4:55 AM, Thaiwrath said:

Not quite sure what the temple has to do with it, only that it was in close proximity.

Difficult to see him getting anywhere near the maximum penalty quoted, despite his perverted action.

Every good Buddhist  knows that masterbating  outside the temple walls is frowned upon and should be done within the secure area of the compound (wat). Same goes for smoking ice .

On 2/24/2017 at 9:29 AM, Gandtee said:

The 'tugging' to me is not an issue. What is very serious is that he seems have tried to abduct two young school girls. They had a very narrow escape. But if he had succeeded what would the headlines have been? He needs severe punishment. 

He didnt try to abduct anyone

52 minutes ago, katana said:

Don't really understand what you're on about. I was the one that posted the video and initially commented on it being worse than the initial story in the OP, so of course I saw it. Not sure why you felt the need to re-describe it to me. The point I was making was the way the story was reported, that he was a family man, just did it on the spur of the moment, gave himself up etc almost seemed to be making excuses and trying to play down what happened. But the video put paid to that and showed it to be much worse than the OP made out.
As for the luk kreung, the point there was that some were cracking jokes about the incident, but may not have  found it so funny if it was there luk kreung child.
Maybe you should improve your comprehension skills.

Totally my bad for not observing it was you who posted the vid and your excellent comment, which BTW I immediately gave a "Like". Good on ya! :thumbsup:

That said, your follow up post (the one I initially quoted) is confusing and seems to be from someone who had not yet seen the vid. Still does! even though I now realize it was you who posted it. Sorry but it is/was not clear, nor concise until your clarification above. 

So I'll work on my observational and mind reading skills if you work on being more to your point. :vampire:

Edited by Skeptic7

It was only confusing, if, in your dotage, you had forgotten I posted the initial video (with comment) only 10 posts back, which you even 'liked'.

Next time I post, maybe I'll add a link to all my previous posts in the thread to aid your comprehension, should your (mind) reading skills fail.:saai: