Saudi Tourist Suffers Knife Attack from his own Friend in Pattaya

webfact

Saudi Tourist Suffers Knife Attack from his own Friend

By Danny Boy -

saudi-2-1.jpg?fit=1090,726

Saudi Tourist becomes victim of knife attack from his own friend

PATTAYA: -- At around 5:30am on February 24th, Pattaya police and emergency services were called to Mayview Condotel in South Pattaya after a vicious knife attack involving 2 Saudi tourists.

Arriving at the scene, police found a Mr. Alhazemt Salamah Obaidallahk, aged 41, with a nasty looking knife wound to his left arm. Blood was still pouring from the wound, so paramedics were quick to treat the man at the scene before taking him to a local hospital for further treatment.

His Thai girlfriend informed police that they had been drinking and socializing with friends in the room. The group consisted of 2 tourists from Saudi Arabia, and 3 Thai girls. Everything was fine until  Mr. Aljameeli Khslf Khalafk, aged 37, who was a friend of her boyfriends, started making moves on her too. Mr. Alhazemt didn’t respond well to the advancements of his friend and a fight broke out inside the condo, with a few kicks and punches thrown. The fight ended when Mr. Aljameeli made is way into the kitchen, picked up a knife and attacked his friend, causing a serious injury.

Police arrested the attacker, and took him down to the police station for further questioning, before deciding to make any charges or not.

Source: http://pattayaone.news/en/saudi-tourist-knife-attack/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2017-02-24

5 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

6 days ago a Kuwaiti stabbed his friend in Family Mart, surprisingly, that was in Pattaya too.

Maybe this an Arab trait ?

You again!

beat me too it, damnit??

But you forgot the wee gem about linking it to the two Brits brawling after one tried to make a move on the others hoe... your slipping. 

From the photo I deduce that one guy went to the fridge with a knife to cut some pie only to find it had been eaten !
He mistakenly blamed his friend ignoring the 3 chunky females sat on the sofa with crumbs on their chins.

Case closed

Next !!

Sent from my iPhone with the usual amount of sincerity and sarcasm [emoji4]

18 hours ago, Mickmouse1 said:

Your info is out of date?

are you sure because i just checked out their  embassy website page in Thailand out of curiosity and it says it's prohibited except for those who have Thai spouses or for exceptional medical treatment, any travel to Thailand is banned and require prior approval from their foreign ministry.

Edited by heroKK

28 minutes ago, mrfaroukh said:

I guess Islamic laws apply to them only when they are in their own country and they can do what so ever they like in other countries.

Yup utter hypocrisy, Remember prince l Al-Otaibi who were arrested in Israel, for smuggling pork meat to Saudi Arabia. Apparently he was running a business selling it to expats while he were also enjoying eating it.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/saudi-arabian-prince-caught-in-bacon-trafficking-scandal/

Edited by heroKK

I thought Saudis were not allowed to visit Thailand by their own government. If so, they had better hope the Saudi authorities do not read Thaivisa.

This changed as of a few weeks ago. Ministry of Interior in Saudi published a circular lifting the ban. You'll start seeing more Saudis now.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

8 minutes ago, mduras01 said:

This changed as of a few weeks ago. Ministry of Interior in Saudi published a circular lifting the ban. You'll start seeing more Saudis now.

According to an article published on 26/02 on their newspaper oka. This news was a false rumors on social media, and the ban has not been lifted and any travel to Thailand will be punished by 3 years  prohibition of travel and a fine of approximately 2600$.

Edited by heroKK

According to an article published on 26/02 on their newspaper oka. This news was a false rumors on social media, and the ban has not been lifted and any travel to Thailand will be punished by 3 years  prohibition of travel and a fine of approximately 2600$.

Incorrect, I am Saudi and my brother just got a visa.