Lesson for motorbike drivers: Stop overtaking cars on the left when then want to turn left !

abab

Hi, I haven't seen this video here yet, but I really hate these motorbike drivers who do not care that cars want to turn left.

I don't know if this car driver was blinking, but anyway most stupid motorbike drivers just pass you even if you show that you want to turn since few seconds, I HATE THEM.

I do not wish anything bad to anyone, but people driving motorbikes as this one are just looking for problems, and sometimes it happens !

So why only blaming the car drivers when the stupid one is almost always the motorbikes drivers ?

Because by law a motorbike driver must remain there.. (so Bike driver in the right) And everyone who has ever had driving lessons knows you have to check your mirror once you turn. Your making a special move going of the main road.. its.

Its not everyone else that is crazy but you.

6 minutes ago, robblok said:

Because by law a motorbike driver must remain there.. (so Bike driver in the right) And everyone who has ever had driving lessons knows you have to check your mirror once you turn. Your making a special move going of the main road.. its.

Its not everyone else that is crazy but you.

When I blink since 15 seconds and they don't care but keep overtaking me they deserve what happens to them !

Anyway are you sure that these retarded have the right to overtake me on the left ?

But what I am sure is that when I blink since 15 seconds if they are not totally stupid they should let me turn !

Edited by abab

4 minutes ago, abab said:

When I blink since 15 seconds and they don't care but keep overtaking me they deserve what happens to them !

Anyway are you sure that these retarded have the right to overtake me on the left ?

The right.. they have too.. its the law.. They have to stay on that side else the police can fine them. I don't and accept the fines. 

Your the one in the wrong.. your the one who has to wait sorry to burst your bubble.