One dead after man drives into crowd in Germany, no sign of terrorism - authorities

rooster59

7 hours ago, ajarngreg said:

Would you not be concerned when you're raising children these days? I beg your pardon. 

More so with sex abuse and other crimes by my own nationals, than Islamic terrorism

On 2/26/2017 at 6:06 PM, bkkgriz said:

I am well aware of the non-reporting that is done in Germany, Sweden, and France when it comes to crime related to recent arrivals. The part about the knife does make me very suspicious. I just don't want to jump the gun. Let's see what is reported, if anything at all. 

Donald trump wont let them get away with non reporting of terrorism he already listed 80 non reported terrorism events 

7 hours ago, hottrader77 said:

Donald trump wont let them get away with non reporting of terrorism he already listed 80 non reported terrorism events 

Did you bother to check the list his Administration provided? Outright misinformation or more accurately, mostly lies

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/02/trumps-bogus-terrorist-claim/

On 2/28/2017 at 5:18 AM, simple1 said:

Did you bother to check the list his Administration provided? Outright misinformation or more accurately, mostly lies

http://www.factcheck.org/2017/02/trumps-bogus-terrorist-claim/

you not heard of these as they have been ignored and unreported by mainstream media yes trump is right ...    https://www.rt.com/news/337461-terror-attacks-media-reaction/

19 minutes ago, hottrader77 said:

you not heard of these as they have been ignored and unreported by mainstream media yes trump is right ...    https://www.rt.com/news/337461-terror-attacks-media-reaction/

RT is a Russian State owned media outlet. However, the very first report concerning an attack by Boko Haram was reported by Western mainstream media outlets. So again I ask you do you bother to background check stories before posting nonsense?

Just now, simple1 said:

RT is a Russian State owned media outlet. However, the very first report concerning an attack by Boko Haram was reported by Western mainstream media outlets. So again I ask you do you bother to background check stories before posting nonsense?

its you who posts nonesense , western media did not report the rest of those after the 1st one dont be sneaky and try to twist it like the democratics are doing , they are absolutely useless are running finances as the left was in the uk who nearly bankrupted the banks in the uk they never stopped the banks or restricted them thats why america had all those problem and uk did with the debt the left always have done this and you are probably a leftist as your comments seem to be against trump only the right turns the finances around after the left had made a ba.ls of it !

2 minutes ago, hottrader77 said:

its you who posts nonesense , western media did not report the rest of those after the 1st one dont be sneaky and try to twist it like the democratics are doing , they are absolutely useless are running finances as the left was in the uk who nearly bankrupted the banks in the uk they never stopped the banks or restricted them thats why america had all those problem and uk did with the debt the left always have done this and you are probably a leftist as your comments seem to be against trump only the right turns the finances around after the left had made a ba.ls of it !

Out of curiosity I checked, all the other terror attacks were covered by at least some Western media outlets. As to the rest of your post...Blah, blah...

On 26.2.2017 at 11:08 AM, simple1 said:

reported by the BBC and other media outlets. Likely someone will now call out the reporting media as lefty propaganda blah, blah

"the attacker, described by police as a 35-year-old German "without a migration background",

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-39091858

the public interest obviously lies in knowing whether the attack had anything to do with migrants or Islam.

"without migration background" is a formula that has an official definition in Germany.

A person officially described as being "without migration background", even of German nationality, could well have predominantly foreign origins and upbringing/education and be considered of foreign heritage,  so that information about "without migration background" is not very significant.

Some news sources however claim the Police showed them proof that the perp is an ethnical German with German roots.

The photos of the perpetrator are not very clear, but they show a dark haired and bearded man and some have been quick to identify him as a "southerner".

Looking at the pics I was unable to discern clear facial features.

Others speculate about the man being a convert to Islam - I guess we will have to wait for the results of the police investigation to be able to exclude that.

Edited by manarak

15 hours ago, simple1 said:

Out of curiosity I checked, all the other terror attacks were covered by at least some Western media outlets. As to the rest of your post...Blah, blah...

rubbish your just burying your head in the sand like the politicians and media hush up of terror attacks , wake up and smell the coffee , trump has and so have all the people who voted for him , its about time they got tough in uk and told immigrants if you dont assimilate eg. wearing burkas and face masks and rioting as they are doing in france then you will be deported and you cannot put in an appeal until you are back in your own country this will stop all the immigrants going missing and police time trying to trace them , and will immediately remove them illegals and non illegals who do criminal things and do not assimilate , some dont even want to assimulate

17 minutes ago, hottrader77 said:

rubbish your just burying your head in the sand like the politicians and media hush up of terror attacks , <snip>

Zzzzz - Already confirmed the claims in the Russian propaganda outlet are false. Snipped the rest of you post as repeated countless times on TV, so boring. Western countries in general are already tightening up their criteria for deportation, increasingly focused legislation being enacted and so on:, doesn't need people such as you forever being echo chambers of the 'right'.

Is it true that Angela Ferkel is in reality a Japanese robot? 

Same goes for Donald T., but something went wrong on the production line when they forgot some brain cell chips ( not French Fries for the Brits here) and mixed it up.

I hope I'll never meet their clones. 

Edited by ajarngreg