Streaming football matches advise needed

cocorico2558

Streaming football matches:

1. wonder if a 20 MB Internet connection of TOT is ok for streaming fooball games

2. was on football live stream last night (Atletico-Barca) and the experience was so so. first the resolution was very low, was almost impossible to see the ball, second it was not without stops, meaning the website had to reload

Would love to stream the occasional match for free but have a better resolution and without 'stops'.

Can you advise? Thank you

In an emergency, I use the MOBDRO app on my phone. Perfect HD quality and minimal buffering. Has virtually every sports channel. (download is free btw)

If you are on twitter, have a look for StreamKingsPlanet @TeamStreamKing It is getting great reviews and is providing streams for all sports.

Edited by wilai

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 11:42 AM, BangrakBob said:

I use beIN connect when having to stream, but I'm in the Middle East. It does says it's available in Thailand. The online subscription is about $200.

Chicog or Jangles might know more about availability there. 

We get the beIN sports on compound TV BB. I don't pay to watch anything :smile:

I get BeIn Connect as part of my subscription, but I rarely use it because it's unreliable. It's also geoblocked to the BeIn region, so I don't think the Thai one would be the same, as BeIn only have Premiership rights there AFAIK.

For Flawless I have their full package and multiroom (which means two streams simultaneously) which is 90 quid a year.

Smoothstreams is just all sport, and $36 a quarter if I remember correctly.

Edited by Chicog

5 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

We get the beIN sports on compound TV BB. I don't pay to watch anything :smile:

Jaysuz, I paid 2,500SAR for 12 months and a "Server" box which records when it doesn't <deleted> up!

2 hours ago, Chicog said:

I get BeIn Connect as part of my subscription, but I rarely use it because it's unreliable. It's also geoblocked to the BeIn region, so I don't think the Thai one would be the same, as BeIn only have Premiership rights there AFAIK.

For Flawless I have their full package and multiroom (which means two streams simultaneously) which is 90 quid a year.

Smoothstreams is just all sport, and $36 a quarter if I remember correctly.

That's the same with my subscription but the app is shiiite. On Safari it is ok, but that is only possible on a laptop of Desk unit.

Flawless & Smoothstreams work in Australia? Might get it for my Dad.

Edited by BangrakBob

2 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

That's the same with my subscription but the app is shiiite. On Safari it is ok, but that is only possible on a laptop of Desk unit.

Flawless & Smoothstreams work in Australia? Might get it for my Dad.

Smooth streams have servers in Asia, Europe and the US so probably yes.

Flawless I'm not sure about, but I think I've seen people post that they use it there.

• 2 weeks later...