Heroic driver pulls off dangerous rescue of kitten stuck under Bangkok bridge (VIDEO)

webfact

Heroic driver pulls off dangerous rescue of kitten stuck under Bangkok bridge (VIDEO)

By Prae Sakaowan

cat.jpg

BANGKOK: -- A Bangkok truck driver has restored our faith in humanity by risking his life to rescue a kitten stuck under an elevated bridge on Rama II Road.

In the video posted to Facebook on Saturday, bystanders applaud when the truck driver, only identified as “Ueng”, pulls the little kitten into his arms and descends onto the ground safely after climbing and balancing on top of a hydraulically raised truck bed.

The video of his heroic act has received almost a million views.

Full story: https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/heroic-driver-pulls-off-dangerous-rescue-kitten-stuck-bangkok-bridge-video/

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2017-02-27

14 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

First post in, negative. Yay! It's TVF posters

Sure, but what would you do? Climb up on your elevated truck with risk for your life, or call the right place for the rescue?
The person was just trying to make a point.

I know my answer to that. I actually consider my own life more valuable than the life of a cat, that is not even mine by the way.

4 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Sure, but what would you do? Climb up on your elevated truck with risk for your life, or call the right place for the rescue?
The person was just trying to make a point.

I know my answer to that. I actually consider my own life more valuable than the life of a cat, that is not even mine by the way.

well that went flying over your head, didn't it?

Whatever you think and whatever your opinion, that was a very kind act. Obviously the guy didn't feel that his life was in danger. Some TV members could use a little compassion rather than being their nasty selves.

Glad the pussy is good.

but this is sheer stupidity... setting an unbelievably bad example for others.

he should have grabbed a couple of mates, and had them hold him by the ankles, then dangle him over from the top of the bridge, to get some pussy

maybe he didn't want to share

Edited by farcanell