Top-cop says ThaiBev salary disclosure was a mistake

webfact

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

It did state that he holds 93 million baht worth of property and collected monthly remuneration of 1.43 million baht prior to taking a seat on the parliament, for which he is now paid an additional 113,560 baht per month.

He is among the top earners.
Did not know that police officers deserve so good salaries here.

To whom are you referring? Are you suggesting Lt Gen Sanit Mahattthavorn is a Member of Parliament under Prayuth's rule?

Not confusing him with some other high ranking / rolling copper are you?.

Reminds me of the thread about increase in alcohol tax.  Excise Chief assuring us all the increase will not result in an increase but is not sure how much it will increase because the non-increase will be fixed. 

2 hours ago, tomacht8 said:

It did state that he holds 93 million baht worth of property and collected monthly remuneration of 1.43 million baht prior to taking a seat on the parliament, for which he is now paid an additional 113,560 baht per month.

He is among the top earners.
Did not know that police officers deserve so good salaries here.

I wish you had not told us this it makes me want to vomit. Double and triple dipping. No wonder the kids cheat on their exams to get onto this gravy train. It took him all this time to pull a Shultz on us. "I don't know nothing"

39 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

To whom are you referring? Are you suggesting Lt Gen Sanit Mahattthavorn is a Member of Parliament under Prayuth's rule?

Not confusing him with some other high ranking / rolling copper are you?.

It is written in the OP source.
Here is a NACC doc with his name on it.
https://www.nacc.go.th/download_acc/asset_report/s_201612081005120.pdf

2 hours ago, rak sa_ngop said:

The 50,000 baht a month he was being paid was not a salary.

Kapiche???

Do-na-tion...

Everybody knows rtp are underpaid so this poor man got supported by richer person. Philanthropy in thailand. In return the copper aided old women, crippled homeless folks, wheelchair patients, orphans, hiv positive kids, etc.

The guy is a hero! Compassionate, intelligent, caring..............

Sanit1-2-696x521.jpg

Bangkok’s police chief Lt. Gen. Sanit Mahathavorn denied being paid a 50,000 baht salary to serve as an adviser to ThaiBev, however, this picture shows proof positive as that "suspected robber" he is supposedly interviewing is in reality the CEO of ThaiBev dropping by to pay the him. 

4 minutes ago, whaleboneman said:

Does it look to anyone else that he's trying to palm a twenty baht note while no one's looking? It certainly doesn't look that way to me.

20 here 20 there, these small donations certainly add up, before you know it, it will be millions. 

1 hour ago, tomacht8 said:

It is written in the OP source.
Here is a NACC doc with his name on it.
https://www.nacc.go.th/download_acc/asset_report/s_201612081005120.pdf

Thank you tomacht8, that was not the answer to my question. I don't doubt his wealth or income. 

Here again, YOU WROTE...."...prior to taking a seat on the parliament, for which he is now paid an additional 113,560 baht per month."

Is Sanit Mahatthavorn an M.P.?

21 minutes ago, ratcatcher said:

Thank you tomacht8, that was not the answer to my question. I don't doubt his wealth or income. 

Here again, YOU WROTE...."...prior to taking a seat on the parliament, for which he is now paid an additional 113,560 baht per month."

Is Sanit Mahatthavorn an M.P.?

From the op source,  read it.

The issue arose in December when investigative news outlet Isranews Agency obtained detailed financial information Sanit submitted to the National Anti-Corruption Committee, or NACC, upon his junta appointment to the interim parliament.

Just now, tomacht8 said:

From the op source,  read it.

The issue arose in December when investigative news outlet Isranews Agency obtained detailed financial information Sanit submitted to the National Anti-Corruption Committee, or NACC, upon his junta appointment to the interim parliament.

Thank you for the clarification.:thumbsup:

Well as long you do not believe anybody here in this country as long you not get dissapointed!!!!!!!!

Police is the top if corruption!

And at least dont believe police, courts, lawyers.....and and and!!!!!!!!!