Second overstay

I got back in with no hiccups. Other than being lazy to leave I just haven't dealt with this for 6 years. Honestly I have been lazy these last 6 months and didn't really know what to do. On my first time it was an oversight, the second time was a deliberate mess up. Anyways, I'm back in and now looking for a language school until I can start my last semester at university and graduate. Again, if you guys can recommend a good and cheap school in Bkk I'd greatly appreciate it. Cheers!

• Like 1

Side note: thanks to those that answered my question. As for the other comments, I "we" know what we did wrong, and I didn't post in order to be told to get a calendar; I needed guidance not chastising. 

• Like 2

Congrats PeterGonz, you made it without a ban. Good for you. Good luck with the school.

Regarding being chastised, this is Thaivisa. If you post something you are going to get an opinion. I've seen worse, believe me. 

Enjoy! 

Awesome to hear you got back in no hiccups. 

My first overstay was 520 days and my second one 640 days, haters gonna hate. This was back in the glory days before blacklisting was a thing. 

Edited by jspill
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, PeterGonz said:

Side note: thanks to those that answered my question. As for the other comments, I "we" know what we did wrong, and I didn't post in order to be told to get a calendar; I needed guidance not chastising. 

Guidance. 

You were on your way to the airport at 88 days, so you knew the deal already.

Yawn.